Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: Black|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on October 21, 2011
My 7 mo old daughter absolutely LOVES this phone. She was obsessed with my phone so I got her the only toy smart phone on the market. It is a little bulky and is more like a Zack Morris phone than a smart phone. That being said it keeps her entertained and every kid that she comes in to contact with can't wait to get their hands on it. Yes the volume is really low, but if you hold it to your ear (like a REAL phone) the sound is very clear.

I almost passed up on this one because of so many bad reviews. I am so glad that I decided to get it anyway. Great buy!!!
55 comments|202 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2011
My daughter has several play phones and this is her favorite, one because it looks the closest to mommy and daddy's phones but she loves all the songs it plays. The sound is very low but I love that because she holds it up to her ear all of the time and it is not going to hurt her hearing. Plus, with the volume being low it doesn't drive mommy crazy when she keeps pushing the buttons over and over again.
on October 17, 2011
I needed a toy phone to stop my 5 Month old from gumming my iPhone (and the remote). I red reviews that said this toy is too quiet. Being a quiet person, this seemed perfect...and it is! My baby holds it up to his ear, mimicking me while I take a phone call) and his face pushes against the buttons making it sing. The volume won't mess with his sensitive hearing and the lights keep him entertained enough to not realize that he can't have my phone! Also the buttons say/sing different things when pressed multiple times, so he wont get tired of this for a while. Love this toy!
on August 8, 2011
My daughter received this as a gift for her 1st birthday. It quickly became one of her favorite toys. She tends to put any toy up to her ear like she is talking on the telephone, and I love that this actually gives her something to listen to when she does that. The fact that it is quiet encourages her to hold it close to her ear so she can hear it better - I think this is intentional, although it is a complaint of many reviewers. Each button offers different recordings, such as a weather forecast, voicemail, counting, ABC's, and the songs are very pleasant. It is bulky, but my little girl has no problem holding it to her ear with one hand.
on April 22, 2011
My kids love this phone!! They always want my smart phone so I got one for them. They really enjoy it. It plays fun music and rings and of course all the buttons they can push are great. Not really loud like some toys, but loud enough.
on February 19, 2011
This the second one--same problem. Baby loves it, but sound is bearly audible. Not much learning if the sound is so faint.
on March 5, 2011
We bought this toy for our daughter's 1st birthday. She loves it. The volume isn't very loud which is good becuase she always putting it up to her as if she is calling someone. Very durable. It is a little bit more bulky than I expected so it can be hard for her to hold sometimes.
on February 28, 2011
This phone is ok. My girls love play phones and this one is there least favorite. It isn't very loud and the buttons don't push very well. I didn't find it to be very interactive. I would probably skip buying this phone.
on March 17, 2012
My son is in LOVE with my iPhone, to the extent that I have had to make sure not to leave it in an even remotely reachable place, because he'll go nuts trying to get to it.

In an attempt to distract him from my phone, my husband decided to get him his own. While I was skeptical of this working, it actually did. The buttons are easy for my 9 month old to push and the songs and other talking are easy to hear and understand. It's also incredibly durable - this thing is SOLID. Ours has been dropped many times and it's holding up just fine. It's fairly light, too, so my son has no problem picking it up and manipulating it.

If your child is in love with your cell phone, maybe try this. It's interesting enough that my son now likes it more than he likes reaching for my phone, so it's a hit in my book.
on January 4, 2012
We bought this phone for our daughter's first Christmas - she is 9 1/2 months old and loves to play with our phones and I wanted something to substitute. This will not be it - this phone is huge for a baby's hands - there is no way she can hold it properly, and it is so quiet no one can hear it unless it is right up against an ear (and since she can't hold it there is no way to put it up against her ear). I'm also really surprised to see that people reviewing said it was "closest to Mommy and Daddy's phones" - maybe in 1991, but 2011 (or 2012) it is about 3x bigger than my phone. We're really disappointed with this toy and wish we had bought something different - I'm pretty sure it'll be headed for a donation bin soon...