4.0 out of 5 stars Not CARDSTOCK
I *almost* didn't buy this toy because of the reviewer who said that the pages were cardstock. They are stickers on a hard plastic page, NOT cardstock!!! Huge difference, especially with a 6 month old who likes to eat everything. I just got it yesterday and so far, it's a hit!
Published on September 2, 2011 by susan515

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, poor design
Lately I'm not impressed with Fisher Price. The last several toys of theirs have left me disappointed. They WERE the toy company I grew up with in the 80's but they no longer hold the market and there are better items available.

Published on November 27, 2008 by MomofFour

4.0 out of 5 stars Not CARDSTOCK, September 2, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, poor design, November 27, 2008
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)

What the descipt doesn't tell you is that the illustrated pages on this are CARDSTOCK glued to the durable plastic "pages". Cardstock. That's not very baby friendly.

Vtech on the other hand has a nursery rhymes book (same concept, plastic musical light up pages) but their books illustrations were printed on high gloss stickers thus they are easy to wipe off and the pages don't run the risk of being torn, etc.

Great idea but done better by others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 18, 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)
My 15 month old loves this book. He loves pushing the nose to hear the nursery rhymes.

The little songs are not annoying and the singing is pretty good.

It's awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 21, 2008
D. Gasson (Novato, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)
My 10 month old really enjoys this toy. She has started to move to music and loves to flip through books so it has worked out perfect for entertaining her for lengths of time. She doesn't quite get the buttons yet that refer to numbers, colors but that is part of the benefit of the toy...she'll grow and learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars From 3 months to present my baby loves this!!!!, June 6, 2011
matt (VICTORVILLE, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)
I am a first time dad, and after hearing the news of my wife being pregnant, I immediately ran out and bought one of everything. This toy was a hit from day one. She has many toys that vary in price, but this one gets by far the most amount of attention, she screams with laughter when I open this book every time! I personally don't get it. To me it is a plastic book that has so so songs, nothing I would imagine she would like, but to her it is the best toy ever!!You should consider buying this for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very colorful and cute... but the volume is not loud enough, May 3, 2010
Anitha (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 9 month old son... while it looks cute, colorful.. the speaker is at the back of the caterpillar's head. So when you open the toy and put it on your lap to read with your kid, it is not audible enough.

I wouldn't have ordered it I had known this before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice robust book, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)
My grandson has been pretty hard on the books he has, this book has withstood the torture. He likes listening to the rhymes and enjoys it when I read them to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childs Storybook, August 21, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)
I purchased it as a gift and the parents loved it for their child. Very helpful for learning and visual and hearing coordination. Bright colors and big letters are easy for the eye.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy, February 27, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)
Purchased this for my One year old Grandson. He loves it! He can easily turn the pages and push all the buttons. He sings and dances to the music. Would recommened for any child between 6 months and Three years.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack Of Entertainment, January 29, 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes (Toy)
I see the educational value of this toy and hope my son will like this toy eventually. My son got this as a birthday gift and NEVER showed any interest. He is now 22 months old and still doesn't play with it.

I would recommend that you buy your child a talking toy phone, something he or she can easily hold and play with. Kids seem to prefer that over something bulky.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes