Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magical Musical Mirror
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$54.95 - $75.99

on June 23, 2012
I bought this toy for my friends 1 year old daughter for a birthday gift. I received my package 2 days from ordering instead of the 8-10 I was expecting. This toy is perfect for baby girls all the way up to 3! There is alot to do and to learn from this, and it has adorable features like the little lipstick, "makeup brush", a bracelet and other little fun items. The mirror is a pretty good size for a little face to look at and the lights around the mirror are a great feature. If my 4 year old daughter and my 9 year old sister enjoyed looking at this and testing it out, I know a 1 year old will have a fantastic time playing with this. Lots of fun for everyone :)
on October 5, 2012
I purchased this toy for my six month old daughter. She is just sitting up by herself. This is a
great toy for her. She loves the lights and the voice that says fun things to her. She chews on the comb.
This is a toy that will grow with her. Love this!
review image
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my daughter a couple months ago (she is now 9 months). She has played with it almost daily since the time we purchased it. I do wish the mirror was a little taller or angled upward, so she could see herself in the mirror when she sits in front of it, but that is my only complaint. At a younger age, she could see her self well if still doing tummy time. Each piece has it's own placement and it plays music and sounds based on each piece when they are removed and put back. This gives you 3 options for growth.... music only, talking giving specifics on the lipstick, bracelet, or comb when removed, or a misc which gives a little more speaking features like "You are sooo pretty". She has no idea what it is saying, but loves each function. Great little toy. Thanks!
review image review image
on August 14, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my daughter's first birthday.She really enjoys playing with this toy. It is adorable!!! I would highly reccomend this product.
on August 15, 2015
This little vanity is so adorable!! There are 2 modes for play which keeps things interesting so the child doesn't get bored. My daughters favorite mode is music because the mirror says phrases and sings when the accessories are removed and inserted. It comes with a comb, bracelet, lipstick and powder puff that are removable and a compact that is build in. This toy is really good for developing imagination and pretend play skills. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because of the height. The child has to bend over to see themselves in the mirror. It should at least be tall enough for a sitting 6 month old.
on August 28, 2012
My daughter absolutely loves this toy! Got it for her first birthday and was definately worth it! A must have toy!
on July 28, 2015
My daughter loves this toy! I bought it for her last Christmas when she was about 6 months old, and it was one of her favorite toys right from the start. Now that she is a year old, she lives to drag it into my bathroom with her when I am getting ready for work, and pretend she is putting on make up as Mommy is! It's a really great product and I would definitely recommend it!
on January 4, 2013
I purchased this for my 15 month old daughter for Christmas. She loves to stand on her step stool in the bathroom and watch me put on makeup. I thought this would be a great way for her to incorporate that into her beginning pretend play. I love the tunes and phrases this mirror plays. The voice is extremely pleasant - it reminds me of a good fairy in Snow White or the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella. Of all of the Fisher Price toys we own, I personally enjoy the sounds of this one the most.
When you pick up the comb, it says something about combing your hair. When you put the lipstick back, it says "give me a kiss". I didn't realize it was sensitive enough to recognize which accessory you are putting in or taking out, I am impressed by that.
Like all things Fisher Price, this appears to be very well made and doesn't have any glitches that I have noticed.
My daughter enjoys playing with this every day, and I am not the least bit concerned that it is "sending the wrong message" as other reviewers have suggested. Little girls like to be like Mommy, and there isn't a thing wrong with that. Its play, its fun. My daughter also received the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn basketball hoop for Christmas and she plays with that as often as she does this without worrying about if she needs to powder her nose. I think she will be just fine.
on March 2, 2016
I purchased this item as a gift for my one year old daughter. It is absolutely adorable! It sings songs and has flashing lights which any little girl would love. It comes with a lipstick, makeup brush and little bracelet, all plastic. My daughter takes the bracelet on and off all day. She loves pretending doing her makeup and will rub the little brush on her face wanting to be told she's pretty:) if you have a girly girl you should definitely buy this makeup vanity toy. My daughter plays with this quite often and doesn't seem to ever get tired of it. Any young girl would absolutely love this toy!
on July 17, 2015
I got this when my daughter could sit up on her own around 6-7 months but was not not crawling yet, and she absolutely loved it. She would sit for 20 minutes at a time just playing and looking at herself in the mirror. Now that she is 8 months and crawling, she doesn't spend as much time sitting in front of it but she still loves to chew each of the individual pieces and can put the bracelet on herself. It is very cute -- kinda spendy for what it is, but very cute and I imagine she will get several more months of use out of it. Also, the phrases are very cute and appropriate. In my opinion, it doesn't hurt for little girls to hear they are a "cutie" and "adorable", before they start to get bombarded with unattainable images of female perfection by the media. If the worst thing that happens is my little girl grows up saying she is precious and adorable, I would be a happy mama! ;)