Questions & Answers
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Screen Laptop
by Fisher-Price
4.5 out of 5 stars (601)
$19.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
Hi, there is an option to move the slide button (I call it a slide button because it moves up and down. Located on the right hand side of the item). You can have it speak in Spanish. Thank you
May 20, 2014 by Nickie N. Perry
votes
Between 6 months to 3 years.
Sep 27, 2013 by BevD
votes
It came ready to go with 3 double A batteries. My grandson loves it! Bought it for his first birthday.
Aug 19, 2013 by NCasta
votes
What is the age group? Sep 15, 2013
I purchased it for a little one's first birthday and he really is enjoying it. He is 17mos now and still loves it.
Sep 15, 2013 by Kathy M.
votes
it doesn't have all the features the english version has, only numbers.
Jul 31, 2014 by Sharon Liu
votes
is it truly bilingual? Jul 30, 2014
Yes. Spanish and English
Jul 30, 2014 by Helen Krause
votes
Fisher toys carry some bilingual toys so you will have to read the explanations for the toy to confirmi it. However, this specific toy features are English only. Look at the bright side, this is the best time for the baby to start learning a second lsnguagr. If you need this explanation in Spanish please let know.
Jun 26, 2014 by Blanky M. Bradshaw
votes
Hi there, there is no silent mode and two levels of volume: low and high, like other typical fisher price toys.
May 16, 2014 by Sharon Liu
votes
Yes, I think there is Spanish available. I am no longer using this toy so I am not 100% certain.
Jan 20, 2014 by Jennifer Sullivan
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers