5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect
Published on April 2, 2011 by S. Carmody

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Warm for West Coast
We had a Fisher Price seat for our oldest that just didn't lean back far enough, as he slept better in a semi-sitting position as newborn, so for our newest edition, we purchased the Little Lamb seat. The price was right (with an additional coupon from a pregnancy magazine and 10.00 off with Amazon's sale) so we purchased it.
Our newborn did great in the seat for...
Published on April 18, 2011 by CBee

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, April 2, 2011
S. Carmody (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Deluxe Infant Seat (Baby Product)
As a first-time parent, my newborn daughter loves this. She is kinda fussy and wants to be held all the time, but putting this on with vibrations and sound will soothe her and if repeated cycle after cycle will put her to sleep. That leads to the first "con" - the built in timer doesn't last long enough. They should either have a longer timer, or the option to have it constant on (un-timered). I am still on my first set of batteries, but can see how this might be a hog for them. So the other "con" is they should maybe offer a dual power source - have it run on batteries for portability, but maybe offer an AC adapter so you can put it in one place and let it be.

I'm still giving it 5 stars because these are ways to improve what is already a good product, not something "wrong" with it.

As for some of the other negative comments: It's not a bouncy seat, BUT it's not advertised as such; "It didn't work for my baby" - it's a baby, not a robot. What works for one or even most rarely works for ALL; The music's too loud/annoying/etc. - I find I can tune it out pretty well, it's typical lullaby stuff, so what do you expect for a baby product. As far as background noise goes, one can do a lot worse. It is loud enough to hear aross a room, but not through walls or anything crazy. Just loud enough to let you know when it stops.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best baby items you can get!, January 24, 2010
M. Rubin "merri r." (philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I am a first time mom of a baby boy, who is now 10 months old. For the first few months, there was absolutely nothing better - of all of the items on my very comprehensive registry, this seat was one of the best, most useful things I received. It is soft, comfortable, plays music my son loved and was soothed by, and was just terrific. I never review anything, on any site, yet I heavily rely on other reviews when buying something. I must say, this is terrific. I suggest getting this and a fisher price bouncy seat. We had the rainforest bouncer and it was similarly an excellent, useful purchase. FP is the best company - better than the more expensive brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Both daughters enjoyed it but wish it had more toys, January 5, 2014
Kimberly (North Wales, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
I used this for two daughters, one in 2010 and another in 2013. We used the product from birth until around 8 months with each. It has held up through two kids well. It washes well and the girls really enjoyed it especially the first few months. After 4-5 months, they don't want to spend too much time in it but we've added toys to it and that helps keep them occupied while mom can do the dishes next to them as they weren't sitting up unsupported too well yet. I recommend it as it is cute and functional, but I do wish it had more toys to keep baby distracted. Sometimes I found myself wishing I had chosen one with a toy bar, though I added one by tiny love that didn't quite fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Lamb Deluxe Infant Seat Delivered, September 8, 2013
Its stability, movability and comfort are what we were looking for and received with this product and the price was right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but..., December 17, 2009
The chair is very sturdy and soft and our son loves it, but it could be improved...

1. It does not bouncy.
2. The music only has one setting and one volume level.
3. It EATS batteries.
4. It turns itself off after about 10 minutes, which is good to save batteries, but I would prefer to choose between a timer setting and constant on, since our son wakes up after it shuts off.

I would *probably* buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love the "my little lamb" infant seat!!, September 26, 2011
As a first time parent, I do not have a lot of items to compare the my little lamb infant seat to, but I can say that this item has been a wonderful asset to us and our daughter. We love how portable it is and we can put her in it while we take a shower, or move it to the kitchen for when we are cooking.

The vibration on the seat is really nice although it tends to burn through the C batteries if you use this feature often. Other people we know have used this to have their children sleep in. I didn't even realize it was adjustable until I came here to Amazon to buy one for my good friend who is having his first baby soon, so that is a huge bonus.

My daughter loves to play with the little hanging lamb and mirror, it keeps her entertained for hours. The only problem with this product is trying to keep the cats out of it. If you own cats, they will pretty much instantly claim it as their own and you will find them curled up in it almost everytime you go to put your baby down. It is almost like they designed it to fit a cat perfectly.

Overall, we love it! As I stated above, we are going to buy one for our friend who is having his first baby as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, July 13, 2012
A friend gave us this item as a hand-me down and we agree it is pretty perfect. It would be nice if the music/vibration cycle was a bit longer, but it often calms a too tired fussy baby and also is great to be able to put it on the countertop in the kitchen when working.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
Great for infants

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love!!!!!, February 18, 2014
Awesome product!!!! Im currently using it for my second child and it is still working great. My first son had reflux and was extremely fussy! He basically lived in this seat and it was a life saver at night!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations, January 16, 2014
Seat did what we expected and little man loves it. Foldable and easy to store away. Small downside: activity bar does not stay put when moved back to pick up the baby.

Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Deluxe Infant Seat