Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Little People Airport Playset
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

70%
30%

on March 17, 2012
My son received this toy at Christmas, didn't really play with it until a few days go when he unearthed it from his toy bin. This is great for imaginative play, and the toy is beyond durable. I would recommend getting a few more people or even another set to go along with this one, there is only so much you can do at an airport ;)
on July 16, 2013
Another great Little People accessory; but, not the best of the bunch. There isn't much to do in the airport itself; seems a little boring. The plane and pilot are fun, though.
on January 30, 2012
I bought this to add to my Little People Collection and am happy with my purchase. It is good as a starter or an addition but not much use as a stand alone toy.
on December 28, 2012
My son loves the airport and the sounds the little plane makes...we also have the larger airplane and he had them all set up like a real terminal! very cute, and prepares them for traveling!
on February 25, 2013
Didn't get to see the gift receiver play with it, but looking through the package it seemed like it was going to be fun and durable for a little toddler. No complaints so far.
on February 19, 2012
This is a wonderful toy! My grandson loves playing with it and his dad, an air traffic controller, explains his job to his son using the different parts of this toy!
on January 18, 2012
I didn't want a huge airport playset and this is perfect. The plane is small enough that it works well in my bag of distraction toys.
on September 20, 2013
My Grandsons will love to play with this little toy, Thank you very much.This is such a cute little airport.
on December 2, 2014
Sturdy toy that has been played with for years. Great deal too.
on October 11, 2015