Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Little People Disney 2 Pack: Ariel and Aurora
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 7, 2016
My family has a LARGE Little People collection. Sometimes I question if I'm really buying them for my children or if I'm getting them so I can play with them, too. I bought these as stocking stuffers for my daughter's stocking who is 2. She loves princesses and we were buying another princess toy and decided these would be perfect. While the characters are cute, I'm not a fan that these aren't the same hard plastic Little People that I'm used to. These are a bit softer and squishier; however, they are still compatible with all Little People toys. They just don't feel as durable as the other pieces in our set.
on March 21, 2016
My girls love these princess littlw people. They work with their little people castle. They sing songs when you put them on the dance floor. My 7 month old twins can also play with them. They are all one piece and are big enough they cant be swallowed. I have 3 different aged girls and they all like to play with these. My girls love collecting the different princesses. I highly recommend this product.
on November 17, 2015
These Little People princesses are very cute. I love that they work with my daughters LP princess castle. Each princess says a little phrase and sings a song when you put them in the chair that comes with the castle set. They are cute by themselves or with any Little People set as well. I keep one in the car for my daughter to play with when she gets antsy. They are easy to carry in your purse as well. Very fun and cute.
on February 3, 2016
These little gals are perfect for the "Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace"! The same great quality that you expect from Fisher-Price! They each announce who they are then with another push on the castle they sing their own song from their movie! A great way to introduce little ones to each princess!
on December 31, 2015
I was a little hesitant to other these since some of the reviews said they did not receive the Ariel in the picture (with the green dress). Happy to report I received my shipment yesterday and I received the Ariel pictured here. Super cute! Makes a great addition to my daughter's castle!
on November 3, 2012
The princesses and the castle are great and my three year old loves them, however these are much less expensive at Walmart and Target!
on May 15, 2015
Like all Fisher-Price toys these Disney little people are perfect. They fit little hands nicely yet they are too large for them to be a choking hazard. The colors are bright and eye catching. They are very durable and they are attractive. They are everything a little girl needs and wants in a toy.
on January 25, 2016
Bought these for my 3yr old daughter's fisher-price princess castle. I had no idea till we placed the figurines in the castle that each doll sings their own song(sound comes from the castle, not the doll). These are perfect for little hands.
on March 14, 2015
My daughter loves playing with them in her fisher price sing and dance castle. Was disappointed though that the add said they fit the castle but sleeping beauty does not. Her base doesn't even fit it the area that doesn't make noise. I would have bought Ariel in a different st if I would have known this.
on May 10, 2014
My daughter loves her Disney Princess little people by Fisher-Price. Its neat how each princess says 3 different phrases and sings the verse of their popular song from the movie when you use them with the Castle. Snow White is still my daughters favorite! Its refreshing hearing the different voices of Aurora and Ariel on occasion. A must have for my daughter. Will be purchasing other princesses in the future.

See 1 answered question