Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 21, 2015
These are not the same items that are pictured. The characters that arrived are taller and different colors than the ones that are advertised. The Cinderella does still interact but she is visibly different. Prince Charming is wearing a blue coat not white.
review image
on December 2, 2012
I have a Cinderella addict and she was very pleased to get the wedding set. 2 of the phrases she says are the same as the Cinderella that comes with the castle but she does say two phrases that are different. The prince only plays the music that they dance to. Wish the price were a little less but overall a good accessory.
on October 24, 2012
What can I say, I wish it didn't take so long for the convergence of these two brands! Unfortunately my daughter is 5 years old, so I am not sure how much play these will get, but they were love at first sight. We got these to go along with the castle also from this line. When you buy one princess, you have to buy them all, plus it makes buying the castle a little more worth it since you have to have the characters to elicit their phrases from the castle. I have seen big price differences on these two-packs (probably due to their popularity and short supply judging from local stores) but I paid about $7 for each 2-pack and the prices seem to vary from day to day.

Overall, they were a big hit, they are super cute and undoubtedly will last a long time as little people tend to do. I like that they don't have such a "grown up" look to them as well, I love it when beloved characters get the "little people" treatment! They all work with the singing castle too.
on July 30, 2015
I bought these because my daughter is going through a Cinderella phase right now...and let's face it, the Little People Princess castle faces a shortage of princes! Mine look different from the ones in the picture, but it's okay with me because they actually look more Cinderella and Prince Charming-like.

Just be forewarned that this Cinderella sings the same songs as the regular blue dress Cinderella.You're not getting any new sound clips with these duo. Also, I have seen this same set for much cheaper at my local grocery store (of all places!) after I purchased this duo from Amazon.
on January 27, 2014
I purchased some extra Little People Disney characters to populate the play sets and area for my grandchildren's Klip Klop sets for Christmas. These were meant to be spectators. I will need to get some other Little People sets to give them another purpose, perhaps. All of these pieces are sturdy and hold up to a young child's play.
on December 2, 2015
Love that their outfits are different than those that came with the garden set. One of the more frustrating things is that sometimes one or both of the characters that you can buy in these sets will come with a house/car/play set and then you unwittingly end up with a duplicate set of characters for your child. I did just that, and accidentally purchased them with the garden set that had them inside. Luckily, they are in different clothing and my LO loves that as an option while playing: switching out the characters for an outfit change, so to speak. Very cute and the same Little People quality we expect.
on June 5, 2015
My granddaughter loves playing with these little people. I have bought many of these for her. They allow her to be very creative on many levels as she grows. She will play with these for several years.
on March 12, 2013
We purchased this item for our 2 yr old daughter, and she LOVED it! It's very girlie, and the toy pieces are large enough to not worry about a potential choking hazard. My daughter spends hours playing with her princess, and loves all of the Fisher Price Little People princesses. Very reasonable price, great idea for a birthday or Christmas gift.

Only warning, is that this toy was much harder to find around Christmas time, which is when we were looking for it, so you may have to either dare venturing into a toy store like Toys R Us or be prepared to pay a lot more due to the high demand. Walmart and Target and Amazon all seemed to be about 20-30% higher about two weeks before Christmas.
on March 18, 2015
i love them, but my daughter isn't so pleased. I do find it a little odd that the princes in this line of toys do not have any kind of catch phrase of their own to say when put to play on the fisher price castle. She thought the prince was broken. I am not sure why this is, the princesare so silent.
on February 14, 2013
Why do all the Cinderellas say the exact same things? I was hoping this one would have some extra phrases (bought it so we could add some more guys to the collection - I'm seriously still shocked none of the prince figures have any sayings or songs !!!!) but was disappointed that all the Cinderellas (we've now ended up with three because we also got the Cinderella coach set and the original palace set comes with a Cinderella too) sing and say the same things.

So...the set is worth it to add a prince character...not worth it as far as Cinderella goes.