Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 3, 2013
My 2 year old loves this palace toy. She plays with it non-stop, runs to it after her naps & in the mornings. I bought the pink Ariel with Auroura in a separate pack at an earlier date. (the palace comes with Snow White & Cinderella). I also bought Belle with Beast, Rapuzel with Tiana, Jasmine with Aladdin. Only the girls sing when placed on the pedestal in the palace.

My issue with this Ariel/Eric wedding couple is Eric doesn't interact with the palace and wedding Ariel sings the same song as pink Ariel. Wedding Ariel says the same movie quotes as pink Ariel as well. Since I already owned pink Ariel and since Eric doesn't interact with the set, this particular couple is basically an action figure set.

I was hoping each set would come with different quotes/songs. I'm disappointed. At least I bought this set at walmart for seven bucks instead of for nearly thirteen here.

Now, I am likely not to get the wedding Cinderella/Prince Charming set (since I already have blue Cinderella), nor the Ariel/Eric/Sebastian sleigh- assuming Ariel will have the same songs programmed on her in that set too.

I also am annoyed that the collection set of Auroura/Cinderella/Snow White/Rapunzel/Tiana/Belle/Ariel are set up to come in a multi-pack because the palace comes with Snow White and Cinderella already. Why would we buy the multi-pack and have duplicates of those two figurines? The planning of these sets wasn't thought through from the consumer's viewpoint. Duplicates abound, and the men don't interact.

Ariel is my daughter's favorite. I'm disappointed we aren't given more options for quotes/songs because she absolutely loves playing with these toys and singing along with the girls.
on November 17, 2012
I was excited to see that they released some wedding versions of the princesses with their princes. We've also gotten the Belle & Prince Adam and Cinderella & Prince Charming sets. As I have posted on other reviews I only have one real complaint with the princes... I wish they would at least say their names when partnered with the castle. I also wish that they would have released Prince Eric in casual clothes in the Ariel's carriage set because now my daughter had two identical Erics. It would have been nice to have a version in his well recognized sailing outfit.

Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess: Ariel's Coach
on January 18, 2013
My daughter is only 2, but she knows that when you put Ariel on the Disney Little People castle, it will play her song and the same with the other princesses. She knows which song she wants to hear, and matches the princess with the song she's thinking of. It's amazing! It might not teach them about numbers, shapes, or letters, but it does teach them how to match things up and helps their memory. I'd definitely recommend this set and all of the others, Fisher Price makes them durable and Disney makes them memorable!
on December 4, 2012
These are a Walmart exclusive item. I'm surprised Amazon is allowing these to be resold by "toy stores" for 2-3 times the price. Walked right in to my local one and got one off the shelf.

I do agree with another reviewer that it would be awesome to have Eric in his casual clothes. We have 3 different Ariels - Mermaid (on the chariot set), Princess (in the 2 pack with Aurora) and bride.
on January 6, 2013
I looked everywhere online for this because it stated it was an exclusive. Imagine my surprise today when I went to walmart and saw a ton of them for $6.98. I am slightly aggravated because I hadn't seen these particular little people in the store before now I am only kicking myself in the behind. No point in buying thm from here if you can go to the store and by them for $7.00.
on November 10, 2012
My daughter bought the castle at toys r us but we ordered three sets of the princess/prince sets from Amazon. The princesses are great but she was disappointed that the prince does not talk or sing. He does play a song but that is all and each prince plays the same song. I would have purchased only one speciality set.
on January 19, 2016
I got these for my 19 month old granddaughter to go with a princess castle I bought her for Christmas. She loves playing with them and will have many hours of fun I am sure.
on January 27, 2013
Got my granddaughter the castle so wanted to buy her extra princes sets. This arrived quickly, was exactly as shown and she loves them! A definite for any little princess!
on April 23, 2014
My granddaughter loves it! It completed her collection of the Disney Prince and Princesses. She can play with them for hours by herself which gives Grandma (me) a break.
on February 12, 2013
I couldn't decide whether to get this mermaid set or them in their natural clothes. Now I have to get the other ones and maybe the cute seahorse drawn carriage!