Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs P...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 22% off the $57.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Introduce children to classic Disney Princesses with the Little People
- Includes 7 palace play areas
- Place any princess on the magical palace dance floor to hear her name, phrases, and a song
- Includes Cinderella and Snow White
- Toddler appropriate play features and adorable Little People styling
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Bring any Little People Disney princess to the pedestal on the Magic Dance Floor. You'll hear her name, different phrases, and even a classic Disney song! Cinderella and Snow White figures are included. (Ariel, Tiana, Rapunzel, Aurora, Jasmine & Belle sold separately.) Disney prince figures are also available-and when you bring them to the palace, you'll hear a waltz!
let's get ready for the ball!
Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace is such a "magical" place!
There's so much for your little princess to love about The Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace. Cinderella and Snow White figures are included. But there's room to play with all of them (Ariel, Tiana, Rapunzel, Aurora, Jasmine and Belle-sold separately).
And it recognizes each Little People Disney princess and responds with her name, special phrases & a song! There's an elevator to take the princesses to the balcony in royal fashion, a mirror to check and see who really the fairest one of all is, and a fountain lever she can slide back & forth to see the princesses dance!
Features fit for a princess!
Every time the doors of the Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace open, your little one will hear a fanfare. Push down on the tea kettle in the kitchen to hear whistling sounds. And when she places Cinderella on the pedestal on the Magic Dance floor, she'll her hear say things like "Oh, I lost my glass slipper!" or sing "A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes" from her movie!
Snow White says things like "Hi! My name is Snow White!" or sings "Waiting for My Prince". Here's the best part: When she brings other Little People Disney Princess figures to the palace, she'll hear them speak as well, and sing songs of their own! (Additional princesses sold separately.)
Imagine... being a princess!
The Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace is a place where imagination lives and grows! Your little one will love re-enacting familiar scenes from the Disney movies she's scene. And soon enough, you'll see her creating stories of her own!
As she plays with the princesses in the palace, she'll begin to understand spatial relationships - "on" or "off" the dance floor, "up" or "down" the elevator, "open" or "close" the door and so much more! She'll delight in placing a princess on the pedestal on the Magic Dance Floor to hear her say her name, phrase or sing a classic Disney song. And at the same time, she'll be learning that her actions can make things happen!
Disney Princess Songs Palace
At a Glance:
- Recognizes Disney princesses & responds with their names, phrases and classic Disney songs!
- Dance floor really spins!
- Fanfare plays every time the door opensTake the elevator to the balcony
- Seven different play areas
- Includes Cinderella and Snow White figures
- 18 months to five years
- 3AA (R6) 1.5V batteries (included); use LR6 alkaline batteries for replacement
From the Manufacturer
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:42 Mins|
I also feel that it will likely have some staying power. Most of our daughter's electronic toys have a tendency to fade after a week or two. They seem to be high on gimmick and low on long-term playing power. Because of the variety of princesses and the ability to integrate the princesses into story-lines it offers hours of imaginative play.
- Comes with Snow White and Cinderella, but more princesses can be purchased separately.
- One of the coolest features is that when a princess is placed on the peg in the middle of the dance floor they will either state their name (in their true voice) or play a familiar phrase or song.
- The dance floor has two small *cups* that will hold the princess and allow them to dance and twirl on the floor. In addition to the dance the palace also plays ball-room music.
-Assembly is a bit of a pain - please allow about 30 minutes for assembly. Others have mentioned it but the assembly is not intuitive and can be a bit frustrating.
- Two volume settings.
- A tea pot int he kitchen make a tea pot sound and other sounds.
- The front door play a quick but regal sound whenever the doors are opened or closed.Read more ›
I can totally see how as a kid, this toy would be AMAZING.
As a parent, however, I have had some frustrations:
1. The first castle we bought only recognized some of the princesses - Cinderella thought she was Rapunzel and we couldn't even get Tiana or Sleeping Beauty to work at all (from the expansion pack). I would imagine this is a fluke, but we had to get right back in the car and return it (bought at Target for less than this Amazon price). The good news is they accepted it fully put together as defective, but I would definitely suggest testing the base before putting the whole thing together.
2. Speaking of assembly, you absolutely must have very skinny Phillips Head -- we had a heck of time getting a screw driver tiny enough and long enough for some of the screws/pieces and you have to be very careful not to strip them in the process.
3. For a more expensive toy, some of the pieces we warped based in how it was packed (in ours the bedroom floor is slanted instead of flat).
4. Our daughter is already frustrated with the ONE SONG that plays for the dance floor - sometimes you can hit another button to make it stop, but most of time it doesn't and you have to wait for it to finish. It got old to her (and me) very quickly.
5. My nostalgia and daughter's excitement totally enticed me to buy this, but really, they could have done a MUCH better job with what they gave some the princesses to say and sing. Snow White sounds beyond antiquated and sings, "I'm waiting for my Prince..." -- I'm not overly shielding my daughter from the whole princess thing (obviously, since I bought this), but THAT is the song you gave her to sing?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this castle....we got it for my granddaughter and she plays with it everyday she absolutely adores this castle and all the sound and songs that it produces.Published 17 hours ago by Cathy
I was sent a used/returned item. All the pieces were already assembled and the stickers have already been applied. The screw for the battery door was stripped.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
We love this princess castle! It is so much fun for our 1 year old daughter and even our 4 1/2 year old son plays with it with his sister too. Read morePublished 14 days ago by M. McCarty
My daughter loves everything in the Little People collection. She received the castle along with the new set of 7 princesses. Read morePublished 17 days ago by wandermommy