5.0 out of 5 stars Another fun book for toddlers
We've bought several of these Fisher Price lift-the-flap books and plan to get several more. Our two-year-old twins never seem to tire of them and happily flip through the books on their own narrating different scenes.

This book follows people around the suburbs, the city, the airport etc and shows different folks at work.

The illustrations are cute...
Published 24 days ago by Kid Kyoto

3.0 out of 5 stars Little ones will enjoy all the flaps
OK book. Little ones will enjoy all the flaps. But the companion Farm book is MUCH better and more age appropriate.
Published 1 month ago by AnnaLee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fun book for toddlers, February 10, 2015
Kid Kyoto (United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People What Do People Do: Lift-the-Flap (Board book)

The illustrations are cute and filled with vibrant colors. The flaps are well made and we've not had a tear (yet!).

The girls love this book and I think your kids will too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Educational, July 21, 2014
My two year old loves these books! The flaps make it fun and they are perfectly designed when the flaps are open or shut to create the scenes. He continues to learn all about the people around him and we can use this book to spice up our everyday errands. We don't leave home without one of these books. A must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, November 26, 2013
Super adorable, children love it and is a better deal then in the store. Always get a lift the flap Fisher Price book for my children and nieces and nephews. It is a toddler's must have, and this deal from Amazon does not disappoint. Shipped faster then projected.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cheerful!, March 6, 2014
Everything about the book is cheerful, upbeat, colorful and educational. There are many many flaps that keep a child intrigued and on task for a long time. I wish the world was as smiley and joyful as the illustrations in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 7, 2014
This book was for my son who is almost 3. It was recommended by his speech therapist to help him with verbs and new vocabulary. It's a great book for learning or for fun. My son loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars His favorite characters are Freddy and Eddie, October 20, 2014
My two year old loves this book. His favorite characters are Freddy and Eddie. We talk about what all the people are doing around their town and how they help each other. Excellent book!

5.0 out of 5 stars My nearly-three-year-old grandson loves this book. It has plenty ..., January 7, 2015
My nearly-three-year-old grandson loves this book. It has plenty of flaps to lift and interesting pictures with lots of different situations to discuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book!, January 5, 2014
Great book! My son saw this book at a Book Fair but I decided to order it online. He loves looking at what people do and lifting the flaps. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the little ones, and they're learning too!, February 26, 2015
Very often THE book my 18month old asks for lately! He loves flipping the flaps. I plan to purchase more of these for him in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 13, 2014
My daughter loved it. She has the entire collection and this new book is as good as the others. we strongly recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Fisher-Price Little People What Do People Do: Lift-the-Flap
Fisher-Price Little People What Do People Do: Lift-the-Flap by Fisher-Price® Little People® (Board book - August 27, 2013)
$9.99 $9.83