Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

VINE VOICEon February 10, 2015
We've bought several of these Fisher Price lift-the-flap books and plan to get several more. Our two-year-old twins never seem to tire of them and happily flip through the books on their own narrating different scenes.

This book follows people around the suburbs, the city, the airport etc and shows different folks at work.

The illustrations are cute and filled with vibrant colors. The flaps are well made and we've not had a tear (yet!).

The girls love this book and I think your kids will too.
on May 3, 2015
We own pretty much every books of this collection and we loves them! My kids are 5 and 2 and they never seems to be bored with those books. They are "reading" them over and over; the flap are pretty sturdy as my kids almost never tears them apart even though as I say they are "reading" those book a lot!
on June 6, 2015
At first glance, this book looks fairly simple, with only a few complete sentences per page. Upon further inspection, it provides hours of educational entertainment! Lifting each of the 45+ flaps is fun for us and our 1.5 year old. Many of them show a sequence of 2 events (e.g. a closed flap showing a barber with someone with long hair, and the open flap shows the person with short hair), often helping young readers understand parts of different jobs. We appreciate that the book goes beyond typical jobs featured in books for young people and includes a variety of other jobs too. The different pictures inspire conversions about different jobs, including talking about what friends and family do. Whether looking at it with an adult or on her own, this book keeps our little one intrigued longer than most books.
This book is very durable. Other "lift the flap" books with the flap just glued on usually aren't nearly as sturdy, and our little one has ripped off a few flaps in other books. This durable book has two full pieces of cardboard to form each page, with the flap cut out of the top piece. So far we haven't even had a tear.
The book's large size makes it harder to throw in a little toy bag, but its size is worth it in the amount of information packed inside.
We plan to get more in the series very soon!
on July 21, 2014
My two year old loves these books! The flaps make it fun and they are perfectly designed when the flaps are open or shut to create the scenes. He continues to learn all about the people around him and we can use this book to spice up our everyday errands. We don't leave home without one of these books. A must buy!
on August 19, 2015
My three year old niece loves all of the Fisher Price Little People Lift the Flap books. It helps her learn about new things and she's constantly pointing out things from this book when we're out and about. Highly recommended!
on August 4, 2015
There's a lot going on with this book... Many flaps to open and people to talk about. My 22 month old loves this book. I gave it 4 star because the book is not as sturdy as I would like. The back cover got bent the first day we had it. Other than this, the book is great.
on November 26, 2013
Super adorable, children love it and is a better deal then in the store. Always get a lift the flap Fisher Price book for my children and nieces and nephews. It is a toddler's must have, and this deal from Amazon does not disappoint. Shipped faster then projected.
on March 6, 2014
Everything about the book is cheerful, upbeat, colorful and educational. There are many many flaps that keep a child intrigued and on task for a long time. I wish the world was as smiley and joyful as the illustrations in this book.
on September 8, 2014
I bought the book for my 26 month old kid because this is something different from her usual animals or ABC theme books. A beautiful book with vivid colors and lots of flaps. However, this 3 star review is because it is not very relevant for my country's context (I'm in Asia). Occupations such as dog walker and line man (and many more) are non existence in my country, thus I have difficulty relating it to my child. More suitable for older kids in my opinion, though my child did enjoy opening the various flaps.
on June 8, 2015
A wonderful impetus for constructive conversation and vocabulary building. The entire series has served our grandson well, giving him settings and characters to develop his storytelling skills.