5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little truck!
Published on November 29, 2010 by bcv812

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke quickly
My son loved this but the first time he played with it but the orange loader part came off and it never stayed on again. I would've given it two stars because he still plays with it but their customer service never contacted me back when I requested a replacement.
Published 4 months ago by Stephanie Ann

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little truck!, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
My 18 month old son LOVES this truck! He pushes it around, puts things in it, dumps them out, plays with the driver -- on & on! It's small enough for him to be able to pick up and tote around if he wants to, but big enough that he can crawl around with it and put his stuff in it! He seems to really like the sounds it makes and will play with it even when he can't push it around, such as it the car. It has held up really well so far (2 months of steady use), although the back part of the truck does come off occasionally. No big deal, though - I just put it back on! :) This has been a great addition to our toy collection -- and you can't beat the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bucket comes off easily..., June 24, 2010
CG "CG" (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
My son loves this toy and so do I. My only complaint is that the bucket comes off easily. He's always bringing it to me to put it back on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rumblin Rocks, January 17, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
Great for all of the grandkids here from 12 months to 6 years. They have all had their hands on it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Same annoying song..., September 4, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
FIsher Price, do all of your toys have to have the same song with different words? We have 4 different toys that play the same song and it is annoying!! Changing the words does not make it a different song. Aside from that my 17 month old son loves this toy and likes how the the rock moves. It keeps him entertained he likes all the sounds even though I find them annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rumbling Good Time, November 27, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
My 4 year old and my 12 month old love this toy. We got it second hand first but I bought another without realizing it. :) He dances to the song and enjoys pushing it around.

The song, like others say, gets terribly annoying after it's played 40 times in 5 minutes. I try to get my kids to leave off the button after it starts to turn my brain into mush.

We've found it durable and easy to play with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy, July 8, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
My 11 month old son likes this toy. He loves the music that it plays. And frequently chews on the little man and boulder. I think this toy will grow with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars 15-month old loves it, October 1, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
This is a great toy for the price. My son loves putting blocks, rocks, toys, anything in the back and dumping it out. He has the Fisher-Price tug boat and Noah play-set, so he uses them all to interact with each other.

4.0 out of 5 stars Putting things in, dumping them out = fun!, July 20, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
I'm not sure why putting things in and dumping them out is fun but, then again, I'm not 2. My daughter loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and durable, January 7, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
The dump truck is great! My 16 month old loves it and it stands up to my 4 yr old too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck (Toy)
I got this for a great price a few weeks before Easter and saved it for my son's Easter basket. It made a perfect gift for my little guy. It's sturdy, the song isn't annoying and he loves how the rock rolls around in the bucket. The little guy and the "boulder" are the perfect size for his little hand.

Fisher-Price Little People Rumblin Rocks Dump Truck