Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 19, 2012
I was looking for books that would hold my toddler's attention longer than a millisecond and, given his obsession with cars, trucks and planes, I thought this would work. Not only did it do the trick, but he just loves lifting each flap to see what's underneath and goes back to this book time and time again. The book is divided into two-page sections, each with its own theme. Each section also teaches a different age-appropriate subject, such as colors or shapes.
on January 21, 2012
Not only does it have a toddler's favorite things--cars, trucks, planes and trains, but it also has colors, matching, counting and shapes. Every scene has a learning concept, which is appropriate for children as young as 12-15 months. Our 20 month old loves to find all the monkeys, match the sea creatures, and point out colors and shapes. There is a school bus, skateboard, bike, van and ice cream truck all on the first page. Other popular vehicles with our child are the digger, dump truck and blimp. I like that all of the roles are not stereotypical either (ie, the construction worker is a woman). Fyi, the flaps are a little stiff in the beginning and don't lay flat after opening, but they loosen up with time and are always flat when you first open the page.
on March 16, 2013
This was purchased for my grandson who is approaching 2 and gets very excited every time he sees trucks, planes, etc. He absolutely LOVES this book and wants it "read" over and over.Not only is it about his favorite things, it has wonderful "flaps" to open - a big plus in his eyes!
on July 27, 2012
My son just turned two. He loves this book. He loves the flaps and all the transportation in it. He loves trucks cars so much. Perfect book
VINE VOICEon January 9, 2015
Our twin girls (22 months old) love, love, love this book and the others in the series. The art is cute, the flaps are well made and have not torn (yet) and it's actually an interesting guide to vehicles they see every day.

Each page has several flaps showing planes flying, buses driving, and a race car getting a ticket. There's also themes on each page like colors, shapes and numbers.

This is one of the books the girls regularly pull off the shelf and thrust into our hands, demanding we read them.

I highly recommend it.
on March 6, 2015
While the description isn't exactly misleading, this book is simply boring. Sure, there are a lot of flaps for my toddler to lift, but there isn't anything special about this book. There isn't a story and the illustrations, while bright, aren't interesting. My son goes through the motions of lifting the flaps on each page without even looking under them (again, boring) and then asks for a different book. So not worth the price.
on August 19, 2015
My three year old niece loves all of the Fisher Price Little People Lift the Flap books. It helps her learn about new things and she's constantly pointing out things from this book when we're out and about. Highly recommended!
on October 1, 2014
We bought this book, hoping that our son who loves all things cars, trucks, planes and trains, would enjoy this on a transatlantic flight. All the little flaps kept him interested, and he still often goes to this one. He's a bit young now, but I'm sure educational aspect of this book will be awesome later (shapes, colors, numbers, animals, etc)
on October 30, 2013
There are so many flaps on each page and they haven't been destroyed yet, our 18 month old enjoys this book, will probably get another in the series. The themes on each page are a bonus e.g. one page is about finding the monkeys; another about learning shapes and another about learning about sea life. All in all a nice vivid book that's fun to read and will help with vocabulary, it's also good that the large number of flaps lets our 18 month old interact with the book rather than just have it read to him.
on February 12, 2015
Nice large flaps that don't tear easily. However, the "story" (aka rhyming verbiage) is pretty generic. I read toddler books daily and; I don't expect much, but I just found this one a bit below bar. Still, my 2yo son has no complaints so I guess that's what matters!