Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 12, 2013
It's so fantastic that they create a book for almost every holiday occasion. I usually just switch them out to whatever holiday is relevant at the time. The demonstrations in this series of books is adorable. Reminds me of some of the fun loving, vibrant pictures from books i loved when i was little.
on April 3, 2014
I gave this book to my grandchildren for Valentine's Day. It was a big hit, with both the one year old and the four year old. The younger liked the pictures and the flaps, and the four year old liked the reading material, in addition to the pictures.
on February 5, 2014
This book is especially fun for little ones who have any of the Little People toys or other books. Bought this for my granddaughter who enjoys the Little People "Cars, Trains, and Planes" book.
on March 18, 2013
My grandson loves this book. He has given the friend in the book name of his friend in daycare. The book is much bigger that I thought. I love that it is a board book, no tearing of pages.
on March 3, 2013
My 3 year old girl and one year old boy love it. We have all the Little People books - the kids love them. They are very durable and don't rip easily.
on March 28, 2014
There are a ton of flaps in this book. My daughter loves moving the flaps to see what is underneath. It gives ton of entertainment and learning.
on April 5, 2014
Great book with the little flaps for little fingers.
Bright colors make it more fun and the sturdy cover keeps it all in place.
on April 16, 2015
Great book, lots of flaps and sturdy pages. I would recommend. My son love it:)
on February 17, 2014
Got this for my son because he loves to read with me. It's so cute! He loves his little people set and I think that's another reason this caught his eye so much. Flaps to lift are cute to he likes to lift them up and down and see the people doing different things. I'm also pleased because it's larger than what I thought. He has alot of tiny board books but this one is large so he can take his time and look at everything on pages and so can I!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
My daughter loves all the fisher price books with flaps, and this one is great as well! She has liked them since she was about two and she's three and a half now and still loves them!
In this valentine book, the illustrations are great and very happy. Under one flap, a teacher gets frosting on her head, and we say "uh oh!" She loves it and it never gets old!
It's a great way for kids to get excited about the holiday.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse