We're in the stage where we don't have as much energy as we did when we had little children so this is a welcome addition to our "keep the grandbaby and young visitors entertained" collection.

The grandbaby is a bit young for it but that will soon change. In the meantime, friends have had grandchildren and they are eager to visit.

I prefer toys which...
Published on August 21, 2012 by K. Corn

3.0 out of 5 stars Loops 'n Swoops
My grandson loves this toy, but he is always pulling the ramp off the toy. It would be better if the plastic was thicker or tougher and would like to see the lower part of the ramp a bit longer. This toy is not the quality of other Fisher-Price toys I have purchased.
Published 12 months ago by Babz from Oswego

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the few toys we've used which keep even the youngest ones entertained, August 21, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

I prefer toys which leave plenty to young ones' imaginations. This does, allowing older babies and toddlers to release their Wheelies vehicles filled with Little People riders down a long ramp. They can see what happens, then experiment a bit and then watch the results the next time around.

There are lights, sounds, and all sorts of moving parts. There is also a ticket booth, mirror, food stand, movable flags,and more. And, of course, the Wheelies cars (two in this set) and their passengers.

If you decide to purchase this, do keep in mind the fact that it does take up some space, being over 2 feet tall. But make room for it if you possibly can. There are so many attention-grabbing activities in this set that toddlers and even babies as young as 14 months remain (miraculously) in place long enough for parents or grandparents to sit back and take a breath.

It sure beats running after an active toddler darting from one thing to another. I've raised our children. I now take a nap several times a week. I also have some visitors who don't always keep track of their children as well as I'd wish.

So I am almost as much in love with the Loops n' Swoops Amusement Park as the little ones. This set - and some well placed baby gates- help keep things as stress-free as I could possibly imagine when toddlers hit our house.

I'm not a total grump and spoil sport. I do like to get down on the floor and play with the kids sometimes. I just have a harder time getting up than I used to. Knees creak. Bones groan. So I'm glad this often needs minimal adult assistance for kids to enjoy it.

You do need to have AA batteries on hand so stock up ahead of time on those. On warm days you can take this outside and on cold ones you may keep winter boredom from turning into utter stir crazy insanity. I remember those very l..o..n..g winter days.

If you're anticipating guests with very young children for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any occasion in between, seriously consider purchasing the Wheelies Amusement Park.

A super contender for a birthday or Christmas gift for some lucky recipient, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The little guy loves it...., September 1, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I left this one up to my 23 month old to review.... I figured his level of expertise in this area is much less outdated than my own. He loved it from day one. I got lazy and didn't build it right away when it came in and he eyed up the box for 2 days until my wife finally put it together for him. I have to add in that he tends to love anything that has to do with cars or choo choos, but he went right for this toy. He figured out how to use it pretty quickly... my wife didn't have any trouble putting it together and it seems to be durable enough that it will probably last for a while. If you buy one, I hope your little guy likes it as much as mine did and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes simple is better, November 25, 2012
I bought this for my toddler and he hasn't stopped playing with it. After 1,678,543 drops down the ramps, he has not grown tired of it. This is a big deal, because as many of you already know, keeping a toddler entertained for more than a few minutes can be a task.

The toy itself is very durable. I actually tripped over it this morning pretty hard and it got the best of me. It's solid. It held up just fine. Anyways, the toy is well constructed and very well made. The ramps zoom the cars really fast, which makes my toddler laugh, so I laugh. It is really colorful and fun to look at. It also works fine with almost any matchbox car, minus the loop at the end. This toy is great because it is just the right size to make your toddler feel like he/she is big. Sometimes toddlers need to feel like they are big.

Anyways, I fully recommend this toy. This toy looked pretty cool when I first saw it, and it was even cooler once I put it together. I'm pretty sure your little one will love this toy, so give it a shot. Take care!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Cars!", November 5, 2012
My little girl shouted "car" as soon as my husband had it put together! She loves it. It also came with two cars, which I didn't know about.... Just added bonus!
Great gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Loops 'n Swoops, September 24, 2013
Babz from Oswego (Naperville, IL United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the high price, December 26, 2013
This toy is overly priced. You get the same toy for only $34.99 in toys R us or elsewhere. Without knowing the price difference, I bought it from the Toy Supercenter through Amazon for $84.99. As soon as I received the package I contacted the seller to know if they would do a price adjustment and the answer was a BIG NO. They asked me to return the package to get a refund but since it was a hassle to go to the post office and pay the shipping cost for an already overpriced toy I just didn't return it. And when you return it they charge you a restocking fee as well. So please be aware of this spam. I lost $50 for this toy!!!! Very bad experience. Will never recommend this seller to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, huge, doesn't do that much, August 23, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This toy consists of two little cars and two ramps. You can't reconfigure the ramps. You can send the cars down a loopy ramp to the bottom (though the car usually flies off the ramp somewhere in the middle). Or you can send a car down a steep straight ramp so that it travels upside down around a loop. It moves very quickly and is hard to see. The cars can race if they are simultaneously sent down the ramps.

Other than that, there's not much else to do. There is a wheel to turn and a button to press to play music. If the car goes all the way around the twisting loop, the car should set off the music. But the car typically flies off the middle and doesn't make it all the way around.

The people are stuck inside the cars. So you can't take them in or out. The set isn't compatible with regular Little People toys. The toy is ok. It didn't hold my 2 year old's interest for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park, May 29, 2014
My son had just started getting into cars and trains when we got the Little Peoples Amusement. It was Love at first sight with him!! This toy again takes some time getting put together, and putting on the stickers. There are 2 ramps, one that swirls down and at the bottom there is a button that when a car hits it, music plays. The other ramp has a release button at the top where you set your car in place, push the button, and your car goes zooming down the track. There is a loop at the bottom of which none of the cars has had trouble making it around the loop and a ramp at the end of the loop that when lifted gives the little people cars a little air at the end of their ride. A platform at the the top allows your child to have more cars ready for their rides as well. Cute Stickers are applied for the image of ticket taking, the food stand, and other amusement park like images. Works well with any of the little people cars, but comes with 2. My son plays with this EVERY day. Product dimensions are 26.5 x 16.5 x 30.0 (over 2 feet tall) and requires 3 AA batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twins play with it a lot, June 13, 2013
A one year old boy and his twin sister both have found this toy fascinating. They are learning how to use it betterall of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, September 17, 2013
all excellent this product is very good quality and works perfectly, I am very pleased with the purchase made thanks

Rate and Discover Movies