5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting toy
My grandaughter will enjoy playing with this furniture for years. She takes very good care of her toys, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it passed down to her children one day. These toys are very well made and the detail is great!
Published on March 3, 2010 by P. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Fisher price loving family everything foe baby
This doll set was much ,much smaller than I thought it was and disappointed in the size when I received it
Published 23 months ago by Brenda

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting toy, March 3, 2010
P. Lewis (Newark, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to see this online, super cute addition to the Loving Family doll house, February 12, 2010
Sam (Fairfax, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby (Toy)
I was just browsing for Loving Family accessories on Amazon when I came across this set. I'm not sure why they don't sell it in the stores- at least I haven't come across it yet. My daughter's favorite figures in the house are the babies, so anything involving the babies she is going to love. The high chair is a little big compared to the rest of the furniture, but it has a tray that slides off and a bottle that is attached, so the details are cute. The exersaucer and bouncy chair are really cute and it's great for role play. She loves having the mom and dad take turns pushing one of the babies in the stroller. It's such an inexpensive but fun addition, I highly reccommend it. Sometimes the doll house, or any toy for that matter, can become kind of stale, if you haven't added anything in awhile, so its the perfect refresher toy, to reengage your child with the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have accessory for dollhouse, May 11, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby (Toy)
My three year old daughter loves this dollhouse and especially loves the babies, so when I saw this new set, I knew she had to have it. I was right; She loves it. She has not stopped playing with the new purple baby and has the mommies pushing them around all over the house. Great addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2-year-old's favorite toy, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby (Toy)
Of all the dozens of toys my daughter has, this has been her favorite. She has three babies total and loves putting them in the highchair and giving them a bottle. Interesting because she herself never took a bottle. She has a lot of other furniture for the loving family but ignores most of it in favor of these items. She's had it since 18 months and is 25 months and it's been her favorite the entire time she's had it. She does get frustrated with putting the babies in every one of the little things but I'm always there to help her and eventually she'll have it mastered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving Family, December 29, 2010
The Fisher-Price Living Family play set-"Everything for Baby" was such a wonderful addition to my grand daughter's doll house! Great design and colors, love that some of the parts are movable and others aren't! lol!

The little baby was a nice addition to the family as well, even though we already have the twins and a boy and girl-she fit right in!

We also got it in plenty of time for Christmas, thanks for the quick shipping and good job of packing too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and easy for travel as small but not too small., October 18, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby (Toy)
My 3 year old loved it so so much and her sister who was 8 started playing as well. Very well made and the perfect traveling toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Baby Baby!!, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby (Toy)
These items are so cute and durable. Plus very much like the real thing. The bouncer seat bounces and the walker rotates. Super cute. It's all my daughter plays with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving Family Everything For Baby, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby (Toy)
A Fun toy for children to enjoy. Contains items that a a real baby would need, including a stroller, high chair, car seat, and more. Also comes with a baby doll that fits perfectly into all of the baby items.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fisher price loving family everything foe baby, January 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for dollhouse, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby (Toy)
So, my 5 year old had this set for over a year. It has been played with by so many kids...they all seem to love the baby stuff. Their favorite one is the exersaucer. Now my 2 year old plays with this set every day. Such a great buy!!

Fisher-Price Loving Family Everything for Baby