5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Family!
Published on January 7, 2008 by Sheila Guido

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Expensive teeny tiny family
Awfully expensive for a set of dolls that can all fit in a box that's no more than 3"x5"x2" big. I would have passed on this set if the description had properly described the size of the dolls.
Published on December 13, 2007 by T. J. Taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Family!, January 7, 2008
This review is from: Fisher Price Loving Family Figures:Grandma, Brother, Mom, Dad, Toddler & Sister (Toy)
I refurbished the dollhouse my father built for me 30 years ago, and gave it to my 3 1/2 year old daughter for Christmas this year. I still had the original furniture, but no dolls left. This family fits PERFECTLY in the house, and they are jointed so well that they can sit in the chairs at the kitchen table! I am thrilled with the product so far, I just wish that there was another brother in the set, as she has two, but no sisters. Otherwise, it parallels our family well, and she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dollhouse family!, January 29, 2011
These are perfect in my daughter's KidKraft dollhouse. It is nice that they are easy to manipulate to make them stand, sit, or lay down so my daughter can create real scenes in her dollhouse. They are really a cute set and appealing to kids....I showed my 3 yr old several family dollsets online and she immediately pointed to this set as her favorite. Good product, but a little on the pricey side...you can buy these in 2 packs for much cheaper at the retail store, but I was never able to find all pairs in the store to create the complete set which is why I decided to purchase this set from Amazon even though the price was a little higher.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - but cheaper elsewhere, February 8, 2008
DEva (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
Almost bought it here - but found a sale at toysrus.com. Bought this separate family in addition to the african american family (parents plus the two babies)/dollhouse, and my daughter and her friends play with all of them DAILY. My only complaint is that they don't have the entire african american family available with grandmother (and why don't they have a grandfather)? Great toy - can find cheaper elsewhere, and I found the african american sister/brother at ebay - because it appears they are discontinued now (but the one I got was new in package). Would recommend in a heartbeat (but wouldn't buy all the furniture - it is too much - and the kids have enought imagination to play with what is provided).

4.0 out of 5 stars GReat dolls for standard scale dollhouses, January 17, 2010
Ger (Missouri) - See all my reviews
Gave these to my daughters for Christmas along with the dollhouse & they love them! Love how they bend realistically & love the "real" hair. They are just the right size/scale for a standard dollhouse too. Good price too considering you get 6 dolls (a full Family!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dollhouses, May 16, 2009
Jennifer (Louisville, CO) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves playing with these people in her dollhouse. She is 19 months old. My 3 year old son also likes them. Not so interesting if you don't have a play house but if you do, they fit great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mom, January 1, 2008
My daughter loves her new "family" of dolls for her doll house. I would have liked to see the family come with a grandpa too, but other than that, it is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doll house family figures, July 5, 2009
I didn't notice until recently, but the mother and father are both wearing wedding bands. That is so cool!
My 3 1/2 year daughter has really enjoyed playing with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Expensive teeny tiny family, December 13, 2007
T. J. Taylor (Memphis, TN United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little figures!, February 28, 2011
These figures are really adorable (but where's Grandpa?!) I bought a second-hand eco-friendly dollhouse for my daughter and didn't like the figures that were supposed to "go" with the house (they didn't look like people) so I bought these Fisher Price figures in the hope that they'd fit. They fit perfectly and my 4-year-old daughter loves them. The toddler girl and the older sister are her favorites. I love how they bend at the knees so they can actually sit in the chairs and on the couch. They were a pretty decent value, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars my granddaughters love the Loving Family!, February 24, 2011
C. Heinrich (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This family set works wonderfully with the Pottery Barn doll house we gave our granddaughters for Christmas. We've only had it a few months, but it seems to be durable. They spend hours playing with it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›