5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!
I have used about 5 different mobiles for my two sons, but this one seems to hold my baby's attention the longest. I really like the remote control for use across the room. It's a quality product that works well and is worth the money. It doesn't suck battery life like so many mobiles do, and the sounds are pleasing.
Published on December 11, 2010 by Latkitty

3.0 out of 5 stars My son seems to like it, but I'm not so sure
My 5-month-old son really enjoys looking at the animals on this mobile; they really seem to keep his attention. From time to time, he even seems to notice the motion on the soother. My little one, however, is not as discerning as I am.

Published on April 26, 2011 by K. Noble

3.0 out of 5 stars My son seems to like it, but I'm not so sure, April 26, 2011
K. Noble (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Snuggle Cub Soother Mobile (Baby Product)

I love the music selections and the available nature sounds; they are all quite pleasant. I am also pleased with size and colors on the plush animals that dangle from the mobile--I think they are very appealing to my son. Finally, I think the remote feature is very convenient.

However, there are a few features I would have like to have seen--especially at the, almost $60 original retail price. 1) This mobile seems to be made for a crib with high sides, you know, the ones that convert into a full-size bed later on. I have a traditional (non-convertible) crib, so the sides are lower and the mobile hangs a bit close to the mattress. 2) The music is a bit loud and can be distracting to my son when he's trying to fall asleep. The speaker seems to be internal, so I am not able to muffle the sound coming from the soother. 3) To that end, I would really liked to have had a feature that allows the mobile to run without music. 4) The packaging says you can have up to 20 minutes of movement and music. The instructions do not explain how to make the toy stay on for 20 minutes and I have yet to figure out the trick. 5) I would love to have seen some kind of lights on the soother; my son loves things that light up. 6) As I mentioned in #1, the mobile sits low on the rails. As a result, there have been nights when my son has been particularly squirmy in the crib and he has inadvertently kicked or hit the little birdie switch in his sleep. (I can not figure out how he managed to do this while swaddled!) One night, we were awakened 3 separate times because of this little convenience feature. I suppose alternate placement of that push-button would resolve the issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, December 11, 2010
Latkitty (Sacramento, Ca USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars There's A Lot To Like, March 14, 2011
Busted Kate "Tucson Kate" (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
First you get the fancy mobile that matches your nursery, and then you get the mobile that actually entertains your kid. At least that's what I did!

After tiring of our wind up mobile (that only lasted a few minutes at most) I wanted to splurge a little bit for a mobile that would last a little longer and keep my son's attention at bedtime. I already had the Luv U Zoo floor gym (which my son loves) so I figured I'd give the mobile a chance too.

There's a lot to like about this mobile... First off, it's not wind up. Press the red bird on the machine, or the remote, and it seems to run about 20 minutes. There are 3 music settings, and they are all fairly pleasant. I like the nature setting which has crickets, etc playing over very soft music. The other two settings have two different types of tunes (higher and low energy songs) which are nice too and preferred by my husband.

There's not much to write home about on the mobile itself, there are four simple stuffed animal cut-out things... it would have been better if there were the actual animals rather than flat depictions. On top of that, the animals are hung vertically... so you can see what they are if you're looking at it from the side. But from the angle of the baby, looking up from the bottom, all you see is the flat bottom of each one... they all look the same and not terribly interesting. My son watches it, but it doesn't keep his attention for long.

I think it I were to buy a mobile again, I'd take a harder look at the ones that have some more interest--like objects that are full and colorful, and hung from an angle where the baby can see. I would also look at those ones with projection, which seem like they'd be great in a darkened room (when it would be harder to see just the regular mobile).

All that said, this is a solid mobile with cute colors and appealing music. I'm sure we'll continue to use it for the music after we have to take the mobile portion off (that can be removed when baby is older, so you can just do the sounds).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mobile!, July 2, 2013
I searched long and hard for a really good mobile for my 5 month old son. This is PERFECT. I love it. I was a little skeptical because it had some negative reviews, but I'm so glad I went with it anyways.

The first mobile we bought our son was one of those wind ups that only plays for about a minute, then you have to wind it up again. It was ridiculous. And then our cats broke it because it wasn't very sturdy. It also didn't fit on our crib, because we have a convertible crib.

This mobile is AWESOME. It fits our convertible crib (you can adjust it so it'll fit pretty much any style crib). It plays music for quite a while, and it has two different volume levels to chose from. We love the remote it comes with. Our son cannot go to sleep without his mobile playing. It's very sturdy, and very nice. After your baby is too big for the mobile, you can take that part out and leave the base attached to your crib, and it'll still play the music. It's great. And for the price?! Perfect.

I really highly recommend this mobile. It does run on batteries, so keep that in mind. We run his mobile quite a bit and the batteries haven't needed to be replaced yet. Even if they did, it's so worth it. What a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!, April 19, 2011
Kindle Customer (Northern New Jersey) - See all my reviews
My son loves to watch his mobile. He loves to look at the animals on the mobile as well as the ones on the base of the mobile. The music is wonderful and the remote control feature is great! Not to mention it fits perfectly onto our crib which is a miracle because we hard a hard time finding a mobile that would attach right to our crib. This one did the trick because the attaching strip allows you to widen it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play time for baby., June 21, 2013
This made a great addition to the nursery.. Very soft music ,so restful for the little ones.Well made, should last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for our child, August 28, 2011
We looked at a wide variety of mobiles and I eventually went with this one because of the bright colors and the animal theme. Obviously every child will be different but we were lucky that our baby girl LOVED this one. Even when she is fussy we place her in her crib and she just stares at the animals moving around. I would recommend this unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical mobile every baby will love, February 2, 2014
Recently I ordered the Fisher-
Price Luv U Zoo Mobile from Amazon after checking out mobiles from Babies R Us. The mobiles from BRU were very cheaply made , has to be wound manually and very expensive. In fact, some of the samples on the floor were already broken and are falling apart. So we checked on Amazon to see what it has available online. We saw that the Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Cub Soother Mobile looks very cute , can be operated by remote control or just press a button, has circular movement of animals on the mound and on the mobile. The music can last for 20 minutes after turned on. Best of all, the price was very reasonable for such a fancy and cute mobile. It was less than half of the price of the B R U mobiles. So, we took a chance and ordered it online.
We received the order in just about 3 days. It was very easy to just tie it to the railing of the crib and the height was perfect for babies to see it. The music from the mobile include lullabies and classical music. You can turn on the mobile while the baby is in the crib by remote controll without disturbing the baby. It is wonderful. So far we are loving it very much and our grand daughter also loves it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 30, 2014
Just what I wanted for my twins. They each loved it, my favorite thing about this mobile is that it comes with a remote!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good mobile!, January 23, 2014
My Granddaughter really liked this! Her mom did too! The remote makes it a nice plus over other models. It's well made and darling! I like how you can take the rotating animals off and still keep the music box on after the child gets older. The moving lions are a cute plus, since they move. My Granddaughter really likes this mobile with all the moving parts. She will smile and giggle at it.

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Snuggle Cub Soother Mobile