Other Sellers on Amazon
Fisher-Price Medical Kit
|Price:||$14.85 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1.14 (7%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Preschoolers will love to play doctor or nurse with this handy medical kit
- Everything stores easily in the soft doctor bag
- Lots of accessories for great role-play fun!
- Play pieces include stethoscope, blood pressure cuff with "working" pump, otoscope, thermometer, syringe, and bandage
- Carry and go with this handy medical bag!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ready for a House Call?
Let your little doctor take care of you with their Fisher-Price Medical Kit, and watch the imaginative play unfold! Feeling feverish? Hmmm. Better take your temperature with the “sick-to-well” thermometer. Time to check your heartbeat with a stethoscope that really works! And if your little doctor thinks it’s necessary for you to receive a shot with the spring-loaded syringe, just be sure you’re very brave!
The Doctor Will See You Now
Visiting the doctor can be stressful for little ones. But playing with the Fisher-Price Medical Kit, pretending to be the doctor instead of the patient, can go a long way to make kids feel more in control and confident on their next trip to the doctor.
The Right Prescription for Development
Grabbing the stethoscope to check out their “patients”, spinning the gauge on the blood pressure cuff, squeezing the syringe when it’s time to give a shot—it all helps your little doctor develop and grow fine motor skills and finger dexterity.
What's in the box?
Includes working stethoscope, blood pressure cuff with spinning gauge, “sick to well” thermometer, pretend otoscope, spring-loaded syringe, bracelet-style bandage and soft bag
- Imaginative play for aspiring little doctors
- Check your heartbeat with a stethoscope that really works!
- Helps develop fine motor skills and finger dexterity
- Realistic actions and responses from medical accessories
- Playing doctor can help increase confidence in their next doctor's visit
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This one comes in a cheap cloth bag, which is difficult to stuff the bulky stethoscope into. Things will also fall out of it and spill out of it since the top is closed only by a small piece of Velcro. The plastic "band-aid" that comes with it fits around no one's arm, mine is too big and the kids' are too small. The syringe and otoscope are fine, nothing to report there. The blood pressure cuff is absolutely huge, it almost fits around my thigh! How is that for a child?? The stethoscope is impossible to hear anything out of, due to poor construction. It is also impossible to hear anything out of because the ear pieces are gigantic-- they do not even fit in my ears. I understand not wanting small objects in a child's ear, but the size of these things is obscene.
There are better items out there, many at the same cost or slightly more, and some even cost less. I've seen them online and also in toy magazines. My advice is to check out those first.
This kit was recommended by a nurse to help get my daughter over her fears of getting her blood pressure taken, heart rate, shots....etc....
After having this kit for a few weeks; we just went to the doctor and she was as calm as can be w/ the doctor and all his tests. It has to be b/c of this kit that helped w/ her familiarity of all the gadgets.
1) It says it has a real working stethescope. Like the other reviewers here, to say it's a "working" one is stretching it, it's hard to hear the heart through it. The worst part though is that having it on your ears to wear actually is uncomfortable. My daughter said it hurts to wear.
2) The blood pressure tool was kinda funny, it secures closed with velcro that is so far apart that it was very loose on my husband! It literally falls off my child. So we added more velcro to it.
3) The bag is closed with one small square of velcro allowing the tools to topple over when you toss the bag into the toy bin or if the child spills it.
And all that from a brand I expected more from. Hmmm. I'm currently looking at a nicer set from Target made by "Parents" company, it has more tools and a real latching doctors box.
1. the stethoscope doesn't work, we've tried all we could, but it never worked
2. none of these is really all that great for kids. its so big, even an adult won't be able to use them easily
and many more, i won't have time to type
if all you want is to dress your kid up like a doc, yes this will work. Otherwise, I would keep quite some distance from this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 3 year old and 5 year old play with this quite a bit. A very fun toy that does not look like it will break easily.Published 7 days ago by Theresa T
it was a complete kit which my child enjoyed immediately. she has had lots of first hand experience with a real nurse/Dr. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
The kit itself is cute. The blood pressure cuff is loose and doesn't tighten easily. The bandaid only fits on my daughter's arm. The stethoscope is useless. Read morePublished 21 days ago by CmP
Bought this plus the Melissa @ Doug doctor play costume, so as to complete what I wanted for her.Published 22 days ago by william fox