|Price:||$43.45 + $19.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$16.54 (28%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. Ships from and sold by Savemaster.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.67 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'N Play Sleeper, Yellow (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
There is a newer version of this item:
- New version is now even easier to clean
- Includes a soft bunny
- Features gentle rocking action with a push from mom
- Luxurious, soft fabrics to cradle baby
- Lightweight and easy to use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, this thing may not be perfect... but I'd buy it again.
- Immeasurable help with reflux. While it hasn't eliminated the problem by any means, it's vastly improved the quality of my baby's sleep. Hers is a pretty stubborn case, though -- it's entirely possible that, if you're buying it for the same reason I did, it'll be enough to correct your baby's reflux.
- Easy to assemble. It comes in a few parts, which all pretty much just snap together. I had it out of the box, assembled and being tested by my LO in under ten minutes.
- Cute. I wanted the green print originally, but it was on back order at the time. Being in a hurry to get my baby some relief, I settled for the yellow one. Still cute and not at all a disappointment.
- Glides smoothly over carpet (and linoleum). This may not be something you were looking for when considering this item, but I can tell you it's insanely convenient. Need to keep an eye on your sleeping baby while getting some dishes done? Just slide them on into the kitchen with you. It's very lightweight, also. A toddler could steer this thing around, with baby inside, without any trouble.
- Excellent cosleeping alternative. I sleep on a sofa and this puts her right at my level. I can pull it right up next to the sofa and keep an eye on her all night.
- Not very well padded. The main body of the sleeper is molded plastic and the cover/pad isn't very thick.Read more ›
**Will update review/rating after we have used it for a couple of months to make sure you get the best opinion from me!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved this so much I had it sent to me in Japan. Need I say more?LOL Basically the baby can sleep in here for about 4 months. After that it becomes dangerous. I loved it loved it.Published 4 months ago by Tara Kamiya
Wonderful item. Gave it to my daughter for her first baby, along with a bassinet for the first few months.....He is sleeping in this....and loves it! Read morePublished on November 3, 2013 by oldhomeowner
LOVE THIS!!! Perfect to put our newborn in for sleeping, after a bath, any time to relax! She loves not being flat on her back and being rocked in this. Read morePublished on September 6, 2013 by R. Richardson
Not as soft as the original but in turn doesn't get as hot for the baby. Very nice! These are the best baby item ever!!Published on July 30, 2013 by Kelly Range
Used this over the $400 pottery barn variety that our baby wouldn't sleep in. This one is great and helps the baby feel more secure because of its size.Published on July 29, 2013 by Gator9er
Must have a pillow for the back because its not soft engulf but I recommend it Not more then 3 monthsPublished on July 22, 2013 by lori.a