Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
Its on demo mode. When you open it up there are two switches inside, on the head; one controls the volume, the other is power. There should be a plastic pull tab on the power side that will stop it from playing the demo, if you don't see it open the battery compartment, it might have broken off. Once the tab is removed it will play normally.
Jun 18, 2013 by Sward
votes
How do you clean it? Oct 14, 2013
Take the light up/ battery compartment out of the back (it comes out quite easily) and pop the toy the washing machine on gentle.
Oct 14, 2013 by Sarah Turner
votes
It's only an issue with rechargeable batteries as far as I heard. It specifically says not to use those batteries.
Aug 11, 2014 by Kristen Gleason
votes
You have to open up the glow worm with a screw driver it's the plastic part under the material in the back.
Feb 13, 2014 by Jennifer
votes
yes
Dec 12, 2013 by vivian_duff
votes
Unfortunately it only play for 5 mins then shuts off. I wish there was a toner for 5 10 a d 20 would be great. But we would be replacing batteries too often.
Dec 5, 2013 by Kim
votes
Yes.
Nov 20, 2013 by Connie
votes
for what ages Sep 13, 2013
My newborn loves it. He's 6 weeks and the calm music and light memorized him. My 1.5 niece also loves it. It's a great one.
Sep 13, 2013 by Michael Ward
votes
The light is very soft/dim, not bright. I don't think it could affect their development.
Feb 24, 2013 by heather
votes
the problem has NOT been fixed, and that's not true about fisher price recalling it "if it had been really bad". companies do a cost/benefit analysis. Simply read all the people who have had this product catch fire and see if you'd consider that a "bad" problem.
Dec 9, 2013 by John Ambrogi
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers