Fisher-Price Open Top Take-Along Swing - Scribble Safari
- The Fisher-Price Take Along Swing is the perfect solutions for a baby on the go!
- Features include: convenient open top design that enables mom to take baby in and out of the swing with ease; removable, machine washable soft goods; convenient carry handles; 5 speeds; folds compactly.
- Take Along Swing is compact enough to go anywhere you do with a convenient open top design.
- Swing is upholstered with the new Scribble Safari Fabric!
- Now your baby has a stylin, portable swing anywhere life takes you!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My baby loves to be rocked, but Mama just can't sit and rock the whole day away. So he rests very peacefully in this little swing. It packs quickly as the legs fold in and the seat folds in half and goes right in the car for trip to Grandma's house. When my mom or mother-in-law are good enough to keep him, I want them to have the benefit of swing-time too. So the ease of transport for this swing is wonderful.
It has peaceful music that he really enjoys, and both low and high volume.
Be sure to strap the baby in - the straps open quickly when it's time to get out of the swing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This little swing was so nice for our boys. It lasted well, it was so fun to have it low to the ground and more compact to tote around.Published 2 months ago by Natalie
I have been using this since my son was a week old. He is now 15# and still uses it. In the beginning use a car seat head support in it to make it more secure for sleeping in. Read morePublished on June 27, 2012 by prettykitty
Did the job. He flopped over side ways hanging out cause it isn't really secure at all. The motors pretty lame it swings just not too efficiently. Folds up well?Published on October 16, 2010 by Ryan&Ashley
I bought this swing for my 3 week old daughter and its great. Its small and easy to move around.Published on August 27, 2008 by StEt0417
I am due in two weeks with my first child, and so have not yet used the swing. However, it is super cute and was way easy to put together. Read morePublished on August 17, 2008 by B. Carling