Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on November 8, 2009
My four year old son choose this item over a more expensive Lego playset when he earned a "reward". I was a bit worried that it may not hold his attention very long. But, it has! And after looking at it more closely, I can see how it would offer him many opportunities to use his imagination and come up with a variety of scenarios involving all the different gadgets and contraptions included in this playset. There are two tethers for space flight, a space pod for traveling, two moveable platforms (one for shooting the laser and one for landing the space pod), there are various rooms with shield/windows, a moveable door, &, of course, a green alien that can attach/attack an astronauts head. And there are 2 astronauts included, with attachable helmets and lasers each.

We've had the set thrown around w/o any damage. There are a few small pieces that we have to hide from our infant, but otherwise, she's fascinated by the gadgetry too. Her favorite is shaking the teethers around because the bend and sway.

It is only a matter of time that this set will somehow join forces with the Batcave and the Castle to produce more Imaginext fun. It's great how so many of the pieces and characters are interchageable. Now, Santa just needs to deliver the Imaginext Space Shuttle!
on August 8, 2011
I work on the international space station. Well I'm not an astronaut so I don't really work "ON" the station, but I'm an engineer so I design stuff for it. And this is in no way a representation of the ISS. But my 5 year-old nephew doesn't care. It's got a little space station and little astronauts and he thinks it's cool as heck. He tells his buddies, "This is the space station that my uncle works on." Absolutely priceless. Anyway, it's a cool toy and he likes it a lot. Seems to be built pretty well. So all is good.
on December 26, 2009
My 4 1/2 year old son just received this toy yesterday as a gift and has played with it for at least 4 hours so far. There are no battery powered parts, so he plays and makes up stories and is having a lot of fun. The only minor drawback is that it is hard at first for a kid to fit the astronaut into the space pod in just the right way to get the lid closed. But he soon figured that out.
on June 20, 2013
The space toys seems to cost so much money. My son loves to play 'space man' so I bought this for his 3rd birthday. The tall blue things that the space men 'fly in space' on, fall off easily, as well the man who is standing at the 'laser gun'. Inside the 'domes' there isn't much room for the space men either. My son gets bored with this toy very fast and rarely plays with it, and for the price, that's pretty disappointing!
on January 18, 2013
There aren't many space station play sets around! This is a great one.. both of our kids (daughter is 3, son is 5) play with it all the time. Wonderful toy for the imagination! Even better, it DOESN'T need any batteries... a huge plus! Get the Imaginext space ship with it too!
on January 5, 2013
My daughter enjoys playing with her space station. My only criticism is that I didn't see any instructions so I didn't really know what to do with some of the pieces or if some of the nooks and crannies served a purpose.
on February 5, 2013
Not sure why but my kids played with this like 3 times. It doesnt light up or make noises so it doesnt seem to keep their attention. Also, if you dont have anything else space to go with this, i do not recommend it as its pretty limited with what it does come with.
on November 6, 2012
I bought this for my seven year old grandson last year for Christmas. Yes, he had fun with it but, as with all these plastic toys that seem to be over-priced to me, it wasn't very sturdy. Unfortunately, most toys seem to be like that now so all in all, this is one that he really enjoyed while it lasted.
on April 8, 2013
Our 5-year old grandson totally enjoyed this product. He loves everything to do with space...calls every space shuttle "Roger" thinking that was the name given to every space shuttle during conversations.
on June 16, 2013
This was the only toy my grandson asked for at Christmas time, however it's not even looked at anymore. He lost interest in about a month The space station doesn't have enough actions to keep him interested.