Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bath Center
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 1, 2010
This tub was perfect when my son was born. I loved the infant seat that cradled him before he was big enough to sit in the actual tub part. The infant seat was easy to pull off when he was too big for it. My favorite thing about the tub would be that I knew instantly if the water was too hot or too cold. The "thermometer" didn't have numbers but faces; a sad face for too hot or cold, and a happy face for just right. It's perfect for new moms! My son loved the toys that came with it (he still plays with them now that he's in the "big boy" tub. I also really enjoyed the hook on the top of the tub that allows you to hang it from the shower rod to dry.
on May 16, 2012
I wasn't sure we needed a bathtub for our second child, as we never used one with the first, but I am so glad we got this one! The little sling didn't really work for us, maybe our son was just too big for it already, but he absolutely loves the bathtub, and it makes bathing him so easy for me!
on August 7, 2010
This is a great tub. It has many awesome features. The infant sling holds a newborn safely and seems to be very comfortable. We have yet to convert it from it's newborn status but it looks as though the "big girl" setting will work just fine. Two features that I LOVE: 1. The temperature gauge, very convenient and safe. 2. The hook to hang from the shower, allows for a thorough dry. Overall, baby is happy so mommy is happy.
on April 2, 2012
This was given to me used by a friend. I took the hammock out, and attached it to a brand new tub, and have been using it since my 5 month old was born. The hammock is wonderful, easy to attach and reattach and adjust. THe colors are cute and my baby loves his baths. He is about 20 lbs now, and almost ready to sit up on his own, so in a few weeks, we will probably take the hammock out and just use the tub. The hammock is still in very good condition, and I will proabably give it to another new mom, as it has been such a conveniece for me.
on August 23, 2010
This is one of the best bathtubs for babies.

I use another one for my first child but like this one the best, I love the safety net for newborns.

My son is 3 months old right now but his is very big and he has so much room to move his legs and play with the water.

The build in thermometer is very convenient; you don't have to guess if the water is too hot or too cold

I really recommend this tub.
on December 1, 2011
We are so happy that we went with this tub! We love the infant sling and our daughter has loved bath time ever since we started using it. We gave her, her first sponge bath out of the water the way they did at the hospital. She was cold and screamed the whole time. With the infant sling we were able to put her in the water, but still keep her umbilical cord dry. She was so calm and happy in the bath. We've used it ever since and she is 2 months old now and bath time is a relaxing bed time activity every other day that we and she look forward too! I highly recommend this.
on August 9, 2010
My son is two months and he loves taking baths. We used the sling and it was great. I just don't understand why this tub is so much more expensive than others. My mom has the First Years tub and it has nice cushy padding and a compartment to keep shampoo bottles. I sometimes want to trade her because hers seems more comfy. We'll see how this works as he gets older.
on February 11, 2012
I really liked this bathtub for newborns. The sling is awesome. If you have a large sink, it will fit over the top of it. It is hard to use with the 4-6 month age, as they are too big for the sling and not able to sit up on their own yet. My son is 5 months old, but I imagine it will be very handy again when he is able to sit up and we can just use the main/plastic tub. I love that it has a hook on it, so you can hang it up to dry.
on January 17, 2012
WE have a 9 week preemie and she fits in this tub just fine. We fill up the tub in our bathtub and wash her. I haven't tried putting it over the sink because hanging out in the bathtub works just fine for us. The thermometer at the bottom of the tub is great - although we tend to keep the water warmer than the "happy" face says too. I would recommend this tub!
on April 19, 2011
I have been using this tub for our son since his umbilical cord fell off. He's now 4 months old. This has been one of the best gifts we were given. The tub grows with your baby and it easy to clean. It was also very easy to put together. I love the thermometer that's conveniently located in the bottom of the tub. It tells you if the water is too hot, too cold or just right for a baby. I would defenitely recommend this bathtub!