Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm 5 months old now and it feels like I've been stuck in this precrawling stage for an eternity. There you are lying on your back, staring at the ceiling, and nothing is within reach. You keep yelling at your mom or dad to play with you but all they do is stick a pacifier in your mouth or sing out-of-tune songs with made-up lyrics.

Thankfully, my parents got me a toy that I can actually use.
-The arch curves over my head and hangs toys at a perfect height for me to grab.
-The mirror isn't exactly the most flattering but it gets the job done. BTW, I'm a handsome devil.
-The piano keys are difficult to reach and don't really make much sense to me right now but might be cool later in my life.
-When I roll over, I can see the art on the pad. It's no Picasso, but we can't all be geniuses. The pad is made of quality, thick material which helps prevent my vomit from soaking into the floor. Yeah, I love my mom's breast milk and eat way too much of it until I vomit. So sue me.

There are some negatives:
-The overall durability of the toy is good as long as it is handled gently. Unfortunately, I have a couple older siblings who didn't get the memo. They detach the hanging toys which are only held on by C-clamps. Then they run all over the house and leave the toys everywhere. Once I start to mobilize, I'll be able to retrieve them, but until then, my parents have to pick them up for me all the time. It's probably getting a bit annoying for them.
-The arch is easily detachable from the base. I wish it locked in place so my siblings couldn't run around the house swinging it like they are swashbuckling pirates. Seriously, grow up.

Overall, this is a well-made toy that is great for precrawlers like me. Once I learn to crawl, I probably won't be sticking around much anymore. It's possible I'll take the hanging toys and the detachable piano with me on my adventures. If I'm not too busy, I'll come back and update this review.

UPDATE
Jan 2015 - Happy new year, everybody. I bit my tongue for the first time. Somebody really should have warned me about molars. My, it's a rough world out there!
1111 comments| 455 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
review image
22 comments| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
I have twin boys that are currently 3.5 months old. They love playing on this toy side by side. The piano has two modes: the first plays a short ditty when they kick a key, the second plays continuously for several minutes when they kick a key. The dangling toys are really interesting to my kids. They'll play with this toy for quite a while before getting bored. I always put a blanket down on the mat before I put the kids on it because they drool/spit up pretty often and it's easier to wash a blanket and replace it than wash the mat.
on June 30, 2016
For everyone writing reviews saying scam-Yes there was a scam by a third party seller named short-form videos. But this product itself is a great product and does not deserve to be brought down with the one star reviews. You need to go to the seller's store front and leave the negative review where it deserves to be. That is where it will really count. This product is being sold by other legitimate stores/Amazon and it does not deserve the one star rating because a group of us were scammed.
on December 13, 2014
We have had this toy for at least a year, and my daughter (14 months) still loves it. When she started pulling up, I took the toy apart and secured the pieces to her play yard to encourage her to pull up more often. Now that she is walking, she still likes to play with the pieces. The toy is durable, and I have not had to change the batteries yet. Please note that once you take it apart, it probably won't snap back together properly. I have added a couple of pictures to give you an idea of how you can use the pieces once your little ones are mobile.
review image review image
on August 9, 2015
I owned the previous version of this mat and my first son absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I allowed someone to borrow it for their child and the mat somehow sprouted legs and walked away (no good deed goes unpunished I guess). That mat has been discontinued so I bought this one and I am surprised at how cheap it feels compared to the old mat even though the price is still the same. None the less, my second son is wiggling away on it right now seeming to like so it seems to function just the same.

Now that I have owned this for a few months I feel the need to downgrade my rating. Its super easy for my 4 month old to kick over and have the bar fall on him. I didn't have this problem with the previous piano mat. Why do companies insist on "improving" things that don't need improving?!?!?!?!
on January 12, 2015
I really have loved this gym, the only reason I don't give it all five stars is because I feel like my baby has quickly outgrown it. I love the idea of it, and the piano is tons of fun for my baby who loves to kick, but for the last month or so (my son is now 4 months old) whenever I put my baby down on it and leave for a minute, when I get back he has scooted his body in the wrong direction to kick and touch all the toys at once! lol! It is pretty funny, except sometimes he hits his head or ankle since the mat is so narrow. I think I might have to shelf this one and get a bigger one that has toys going in both directions with more room to stretch, although I'm not sure this is an issue many other people have... maybe it's just my silly monkey baby!

This really is a great gym otherwise, it's adorable and doesn't take up the entire living room, which is a bonus. It has served us well! Posting a pic of when he was two months old and now that he is four months. It fit him great back then! And in truth, he still loves it even though he has outgrown it. I just wish it was bigger!
review image review image
44 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2015
This is the best gift you could give your baby and yourself. Our girl loves it and can play on it for a half hour easy, which buys us at least 30 minutes of FB...er, cleaning time. Seriously, this is the only toy our 4-month-old does not tire of. I am grateful for it every day. And, the batteries have lasted since we bought it more than three months ago, and we even often forget to turn it off!
Fueling scam!!
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
BEWARE! SCAM!