4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Functional
Published on May 27, 2010 by Ashlee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking, Doesn't Fold Slim. Buy if u have SPACE
Looks colorful and bright. Straps get stained with baby food easily and very hard to take out and clean. Pad is easy to remove and machine wash.

Published 24 months ago by phoenixkid

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Functional, May 27, 2010
Ashlee (GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Precious Planet Sky Blue High Chair (Baby Product)
We've used this high chair a good bit over our daughter's first year, and we like it. I didn't have much trouble at all putting it together. It does take extra force to get the screws in though. My daughter was tiny, and she fit in the seat well with plenty of room to grow. She likes the toy on the tray. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the way it folds -- you have to let the seat down to the lowest setting and then fold the legs in. There is no latch or anything to keep the legs folded. The chair pad comes off and washes easily. I've put it in the washer many times, and it still looks great and always comes clean. The snap off tray is nice, and it stays on well. I would recommend this high chair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, esp. for babies not able to sit well yet!, April 28, 2010
C. Starkey (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
I got this high chair for my son when he turned 3 months old. Since he wasn't able to sit up on his own yet, the reclining feature was especially good! It has 3 different positions, and allows my son to sit with all of the "big people" at the table.
As he moved in to getting baby food, I have had no problems with cleaning as of yet. The chair pad is cute, and wipes off easily. The only part I have wanted to be able to clean more easily is the straps, but they do come off for throwing in the wash. I do wish Amazon had an extra pad and set of straps so that one would be going through the wash when necessary.
On other reviews I saw, some people complained about the wheels locking when you don't want them to. I have had this happen also, but because the locking tabs are colored against the cream colored wheels, it is easy to see which one is the culprit and remedy the problem.
The toy is cute, but my son can't reach it on the tray or if we have the tray off and it is on the table in front of him, and this is rather frustrating for him.
We haven't used the tray a lot yet, as he is not to the point of self-feeding. Overall, I definitely would buy it again, especially because we got it for such a good price here.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking, Doesn't Fold Slim. Buy if u have SPACE, September 24, 2012

Biggest problem is that it doesnt fold well. I live in a small apartment and am going to buy the Graco Contempo. This is bulky, and even when I lock it in folded position, the clips keep unlocking by themselves. Not stable in folded position, tends to slide when leaned against the wall. For the first month, it was ok. Then the clips began wearing out i guess.

Harness and other features is standard. But it's pretty big. Esp the food Tray, which is huge. But it's easy to slide in. I like the chair, but have to buy a new one because of the space problem. I want something that folds down neat and SLIM in between meals and at the end of the day.

2.0 out of 5 stars It works, but is hard to keep clean, January 22, 2011
We bought this high chair because we did not have a dining or breakfast table, but needed a place for the little one to eat his meals. The seat itself is fairly easy to assemble and also easy to adjust the height (as long as you have both hands available.) There are, however, several failings that prompted us to get a dining table and simple wooden, restaurant-style high chair. First, this high chair has so many little crevices where food gets stuck that it is a pain to clean. And you will not be able to clean it completely. We thought that having a removable pad would be cleaner, but food gets around the pad and into the crevices. Also, the removable feeding tray tends to not attach securely and there were many a time that it fell off when I thought it was clicked in place. Then, there are the straps. It's great that they are removable and washable, but it's confusing when re-attaching the two shoulder straps. Finally, the wheel locks tend to get in your way as you walk around the chair and engage easily--not that they actually prevent the chair from moving given that they are hard plastic wheels that slide around if you have hard floors (in the kitchen, for instance.) It's served it's purpose, it's fairly durable and still works, but we feel like it's more trouble than it's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best high chair Ive had!, September 11, 2012
I bought this for my 3rd daughter. I wanted something cute but that would work really well too. Its def adorable!!! She loves the toy that it comes with as well!! Its VERY easy to adjust the height, and the chair! And was pretty easy for my husband to assemble! I use this seat several times a day! My daughter loves sitting in it even when Im cooking; she will sit, watch me cook and play with the toy.

If your looking for a good highchair, this is def the one to get!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Combination of Price and Features Make This a Winner, December 7, 2010
This product manages to combine useful features with low price like no other we have come across.

Yes, there are more stylish high chairs, but they tend to cost much more and lack some of the usability/features this product contains so value on those suffers.

Best feature:
The removable portion of the food tray actually fits in a dishwasher. We went so far as to measure the racks of our dishwasher and compare those measurements to the washable trays in various models (in the store). Some of the trays that are advertised as "dishwasher safe" will in no way fit in your standard dishwasher.

Worst feature:
Not bad, but simply something we don't use -- the recline feature. Some parents may find their child needs this; ours never has.

Overall a solid value if you can get past some of the garish designs.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST High Chair EVER!~!, June 22, 2012
We bought this high chair when my son was 9 months old. He is now 19 months old and this chair is still kickin' - fully working the adjusability is still there, the integrity of the chair hasn't changed one bit. It's a little dirtier than when we pulled it out of the box but it is still absolutely fabulous.

We moved it 10 hours from Virginia Beach to Atlanta, GA and it survived the trip just fine and we use it multiple times a day. He can now stand up in it so those straps have sure come in handy.

This chair is very versatile. When we were feeding him, we could bring him wherever we were in the house to feed him, when he got big enough to join us at the dinner table we were able to raise it up so that he's even with us - it's amazing and very budget friendly.

What made us buy this high chair? Our 11 year old watches "Good Luck Charlie" on The Disney Channel and this is the high chair that they have on set. So our motives may not have been grand - but we are incredibly happy with the outcome.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, September 30, 2011
I did tons of research upon searching for the right high chair for my 12 month old. The main qualities we were looking for was durability, roominess and the option to fold away. My son is big for his age, (tall and thin at the 97th percentile) and it seems to be perfect for him. He has plenty of room while sitting in the chair and his feet do not even touch the foot rest yet. We love the removable tray! We love the fact that it can be used up to 50 lbs. The ONLY negative aspect to the high chair was the assembly. As others stated, the holes are slightly too small for the screws and it takes some major force to screw them in. This is a good thing in my opinion though because it assures that the screws are nice and tight. Overall I am very happy with our purchase, Fisher Price products have never let us down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best highchair on the market!, April 7, 2011
We have had this chair for 2 years, and we still use it 3 times a day. It is easy to clean and all the stains (including spaghetti) have come out of the fabric. It still looks new! The removable tray is awesome and makes clean up a snap. We have recommended this to several friends and they also love it. The highchair even has removable straps so it is easy to wash them! I would buy this again and again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great High Chair, September 18, 2010
I ordered this high chair about a month ago. I received it and put it together for my daughter. I have enjoyed the ease of use of this high chair. The only issue I've had is that the bars click into the base to keep the seat reclined/not reclined need to be checked every time you change the recline position to make sure they have clicked on either side. Other than that, this is a great buy!

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Sky Blue High Chair