Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty, Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Friendly froggy character makes potty training more inviting
- Seat handles make toddlers more comfortable
- Easy for little ones to get on or off independently
- Handles also make it easy to move potty around the bathroom
- Bucket is removable, providing easy use and clean-up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
He turned 3 years old and I came to the realization that my son was never going to voluntary use the potty because 1 the pull-ups kept him dry and comfortable and 2 his younger brother was in diapers so naturally he wanted to be in diapers. So I decided to give it another go and bought the BABYBJÖRN Little Potty's this time the potty was too small. So I bought the Target brand potty chair also too small and messy. Next purchase was Diego 3 in 1 potty but the guard was too low so the pee went all over the floor. I also bought toilet ring to fit on the toilet and a step and another potty that sings which didn't work either. Bought dinosaur stickers and created Dino potty - that failed miserably. No amount of coaxing, praising nor bribing worked.
So finally I purchased froggy potty. Now I am not going to tell you this worked like a charm and he's all trained because we are still locked in constant battle. But I am going to tell you that this is the only one I can live with. As you can gather I have tried a good cross section of what's available on the market.Read more ›
1. Simple two-piece design with smooth curves and built-in splash guard. Do NOT ever waste your money on a potty with a removable splash guard if you have a boy. It's easy to empty and easy to clean.
2. Nice big bowl-- if your kid is sitting on the potty, then everything's going to go where it's supposed to go. No messes.
3. It's a FROG! My son LOVES it! We also have the regular Bjorn potty and it is just as good (just a lot more money). But it's plain and boring and my son didn't get excited about it. With the frog, he WANTS to use it. We were finally able to kick-start the process. Now we use the frog downstairs and the Bjorn upstairs and it works great. If I'd found this sooner, we would have TWO frogs!
I assume that all the glowing reviews come from parents with children older and taller than a tall 18-month-old. I can see this being great for perhaps a 3-year-old, but not an 18-month-old.
On another review for another potty, I did read a tip about the Froggy Potty that I didn't know at the time of purchase. Apparently, the Froggy Potty with the orange insert (Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty) has a spray guard that is smaller and possibly little easier for sitting for shorter kids. the potty we have has the turquoise insert. It's possible that the potty with the orange insert may be easier for an 18-month-old to use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great price! Very cute and comfy to sit on. I only wish the bowl was attached somehow so that the littles don't pick it up and dump it out on their own, because it ends up on the... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Melissa Ward
We started potty training with this. Our son was immediately drawn to the frog design. We had great success with this before moving up to the seat adaptor style. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Miami007