Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 2, 2010
There isn't really any educational value (no surprise there). This Elmo is just lots of fun to play with. We thought about buying the original Tickle Me Elmo, but the baby Elmo is easier for her to hold and carry. She treats him as her baby, and she sings to him and puts him in the booster sit to eat. And, she also loves to sleep with him, even though he's not squishy and cuddly like a stuffed animal.
on October 30, 2012
This was not a Tickle Baby Elmo as listed. I referred to You Tube videos to see if the Tickle Baby Elmo was what I wanted for my Granddaughter. The cute little, butt wiggling Baby Tickle Elmo worked when foot or tummy was pushed. First of all the one I opened was clean, but still seemed a little grubby, and the only reaction I got was little verbal phrases when I pushed the tummy. I then put in brand new energizer batteries and when the tummy was pushed the arms went up and down and the verbal feature kind of talked over itself. Nothing happened when hands were squeezed, no wiggling butt, and mine looked a little too large. Went back to You Tube and searched till I found the one I was sent. It is Elmo Up Up!..not tickle baby elmo. Anyway I've returned it to the tune of $5.04 in postage. Lesson learned. I don't really blame the merchant. It seems the toy companies come out with a slightly different version of an Elmo every year. There are several on you tube and other places on the internet.
on December 16, 2012
I don't know what the story is on Tickle Baby Elmo as of Dec. 2012 - but watch out. It may be discontinued or limited or whatever, but it's impossible to find it "new" at the manufacturer's suggested retail price. I tried. I bought one from a 2nd party seller on Amazon. The seller listed the item as "collectible - very good" condition. I don't know what "collectible" standards are, but the Elmo I received had no box, was well-worn & missing some functionality. I contacted the seller & she worked with me to a reasonable end, but had I known the condition of the toy upfront, I would not have purchased it - not even for the re-negotiated price.
on August 9, 2011
This tickle me elmo is not anywhere near as annoying as the big one. Elmo has a cute little laugh and says "tickle Elmo's tummy" "Elmo sleepy now" "Elmo's toes tickle". My Son likes it a lot.
on July 27, 2010
Perfect 1st birthday present for my granddaughter - even the adults get a big kick out of Elmo when he starts wiggling and giggling.
on December 27, 2011
I purchased Tickle Me Elmo for my great grandson who is 14 months years old. I shopped all the big box stores who never stocked this item. Amaizon is the only place I found this particular Elmo. Stores are stocking the much larger Elmo that is way too big for a small toddler. I was very pleased how quickly it was shipped to me. Joan from Maine
on March 2, 2012
When I ordered this item I was under the impression that I was purchasing a "new" product.
That is what i had choosen to purchase. When I received the toy, it seemed to be used. Not in it's own packaging,
and the fur
Felt as though it had been cleaned. It also did not feel soft or smell fresh. I was not
Satisfied of the condition of the toy. I had to clean, brush it to soften the fur. And
Freshen it up. Other than that, the toy works & my grandchildren enjoy playing
With it.
on January 22, 2011
Love this toys and so does our daughter.A few cons are that it has very few sayings. There are only 2 or 3. And it's a little difficult to understand elmo when he's talking. Overall, it's a wonderful toy for our daughter.
on September 18, 2010
I bought this for my grandson when he was about 8 months old. It was a hit right away, and over 3 months later, he still loves Elmo. Elmo always brings a grin to my grandson's face when he sings and my grandson most often wiggles along with him. If you squeeze Elmo's toe, he does a short song about his ticklish toes. If you squeeze his belly, he does a longer tune about being so ticklish, or tickily, as Elmo says. The tune is very catchy. I think it is educational in that Elmo's toes are ticklish and I always tickle my grandson's toes at the same time. I also find that I can put things in Elmo's mouth and he thinks that is very funny. He's got the big eyes, and orange nose as well, so I use it to teach the body parts. A very cute toy. I recommend it. I found it at Target on Clearance for about $[...].
on July 19, 2011
This toy was purchased for my 17 month old granddaughter. She only puts him down to bathe. Elmo is the perfect size for little arms and hands. As an added blessing,he has an on and off switch for nap time.