Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 56 questions
vote
How do I wash this? Mar 9, 2014
Cold water and a little laundry detergent and that's it
Mar 9, 2014 by Desiree
vote
Slippery? Jan 3, 2014
It has a smooth texture, but not a slick texture that would be "slippery." So far we can lay and sit on it without incident.
Jan 3, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I just put it in the washing machine and it washed fine for me. I washed it delicate and hung it up to dry I am always cautious when putting stuff like this in the washing machine. It is detachable for washing and once she grew out of the playmat we just used the mat as a fun blanket. I still have the mat and it held up great for us. Plan to use it for baby #2.
Jan 15, 2013 by Jenn S.
votes
The same way you put them in. Lift the giraffe and take the screws out and place C batteries in it.
Sep 13, 2014 by Julie Flath
votes
Yes it's soft enough to fold
Apr 19, 2014 by Francesca
votes
The mat has small openings in each corner and the "tubes" have a small latch that secures in the openings and doesn't allow them to fall. It is very safe, my little pulls and hangs on to the "tubes" and they've never come out. Yet is easy enough for you to take out and wash.
Nov 5, 2013 by Lis
votes
The batteries are not included, and I suggest having a spare set on hand. Dead or dying batteries can result in a cranky baby.
Mar 18, 2014 by Amy L. Kendall
votes
Thank you for posting this answer - it has been driving me nuts trying to figure out the song as well!
Mar 13, 2013 by Angela K.
votes
I don't know the melody's name. Sounds like island music. It also has jungle sounds, our grandson loves these. Sound quality is pretty good.
Jan 1, 2014 by Loretta cannada
votes
Yes-you can purchase replacements at the Mattel/FP web site...we did.
Jan 6, 2014 by Mary E. Montemayor
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers