Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Barbeque Grill Play Food Set
|Price:||$16.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Contains magical features to be used alone or with the Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table
- Grill top that can be turned on and off with a knob
- Twist the hot dog to magically change toppings
- Make the included kabob and skewer however you like
- Combine with the Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table for food specific sung songs and fun phrases
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:58 Mins|
- Comes with one kabob, one hot dog, tongs, ketchup, mustard, and a the grill
- With a twist the hot fog goes from *grilled* to fully prepared with ketchup and mustard. The hot dog can be removed from the bun and placed on the grill
- The knob on the grill turn the grill from cool charcoals to red hot
- The kabob has removal meats (beef and shrimp) and vegetables
- None of the parts are small, so there isn't much risk of choking.
- No batteries (unlike many grill/barbeque sets) which is kind of nice since it is perfectly quiet.
- Perfect size - roughly the size of a dinner plate
Final Verdict- The Fisher Price Servin' Surprises Barbeque Set is a fun way for a child to pretend to grill. We would have preferred that it also came with a hamburger, but it is still pretty fun. I would recommend it for any child of a non-vegetarian family as it would make a great gift.
The set comes with a grill, a hot dog that spins to change from grill marks to mustard, a bun, a multi-piece kabob, ketchup, mustard & tongs. The grill requires no batteries which is a big plus for me! It has a knob that switches from charcoal underneath to fire non-electronically. It is compatible with the Servin' Surprises Kitchen's "magic tray". The tray recognizes the ring on the bottom of the grill. When it does, the tray itself will sing songs about BBQs etc. The set on it's own does not sing! All of the pieces are big enough for small kids to play with. The only thing I don't like is: The tongs are a little flimsy & tricky to use. I will probably put them away until my daughter older. At 18 months,she won't be able to work them anyway. This set will be fun to take outside in the summer when we barbeque.
Other than the dangerous stick, the rest of the toy is great. A lot of fun :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Grandson loves it but doesn't know how to use it yet. He is almost two.Published 23 days ago by Chrissy C
Plays home on the range when you put it on the main table. My 1 year old likes and throws it and it has survived.Published 7 months ago by Amy M.
Grill was smaller than I expected but worked out because it fits on top of our play kitchen and fits inside the little cabinets for storage. One mom mentioned the kabob stick... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
My "nephew" loved it. I am told he plays with them all the time.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
We bought this with the Servin' Surprises Tea Party Set for the SS Kitchen. My son loves this. The hot dog has a roller that changes the look of it. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Aimless Moments
Great for a preschooler that loves to pretend and wants something life like. Compact and lightweight yet loaded with real life details.Published 15 months ago by Ann Ash