4.0 out of 5 stars A Video Review of the Fisher Price Barbeque Set
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:58 Mins
Published 16 months ago by CKE

1.0 out of 5 stars I DO like this set but I gave it one star only ...
Published 1 month ago by DevonRexLover

4.0 out of 5 stars A Video Review of the Fisher Price Barbeque Set, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Barbeque Grill Play Food Set (Toy)
Length:: 2:58 Mins

The Fisher Price Servin Surprises Barbeque set is a fun way for a child to practice grilling with their parents. It is a realistic looking barbeque set that will bring smiles to aspiring backyard chefs. It is not quite perfect (we would have liked for it to have included hamburgers and a few other items), but it is still plenty of fun for our 3 year old daughter.

Notes-

- Comes with one kabob, one hot dog, tongs, ketchup, mustard, and a the grill

- With a twist the hot fog goes from *grilled* to fully prepared with ketchup and mustard. The hot dog can be removed from the bun and placed on the grill

- The knob on the grill turn the grill from cool charcoals to red hot

- The kabob has removal meats (beef and shrimp) and vegetables

- None of the parts are small, so there isn't much risk of choking.

- No batteries (unlike many grill/barbeque sets) which is kind of nice since it is perfectly quiet.

- Perfect size - roughly the size of a dinner plate

Final Verdict- The Fisher Price Servin' Surprises Barbeque Set is a fun way for a child to pretend to grill. We would have preferred that it also came with a hamburger, but it is still pretty fun. I would recommend it for any child of a non-vegetarian family as it would make a great gift.

4 Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Value & Fun., November 8, 2012
I bought this set to go with my daughter's Servin' Surprises Kitchen Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table. I think it will be a lot of fun with the kitchen and on it's own.

The set comes with a grill, a hot dog that spins to change from grill marks to mustard, a bun, a multi-piece kabob, ketchup, mustard & tongs. The grill requires no batteries which is a big plus for me! It has a knob that switches from charcoal underneath to fire non-electronically. It is compatible with the Servin' Surprises Kitchen's "magic tray". The tray recognizes the ring on the bottom of the grill. When it does, the tray itself will sing songs about BBQs etc. The set on it's own does not sing! All of the pieces are big enough for small kids to play with. The only thing I don't like is: The tongs are a little flimsy & tricky to use. I will probably put them away until my daughter older. At 18 months,she won't be able to work them anyway. This set will be fun to take outside in the summer when we barbeque.

4.0 out of 5 stars Am I the only one?, May 9, 2014
I find it hard to believe that I am the only one who finds the actual kabob stick dangerous. As soon as my 2 year old Grand-daughter removed the food pieces from the kabob, the stick became a very dangerous thing for her to have in her hand as she played. So now the kabob only is played with while I am sitting playing with her, the rest of the time it is put away on a high shelf, not with the other toys.
Other than the dangerous stick, the rest of the toy is great. A lot of fun :)

1.0 out of 5 stars I DO like this set but I gave it one star only ..., September 17, 2014
I DO like this set but I gave it one star only as a caution to parents that the skewer can be a hazard and the toy should be used under close adult supervision. It is a long skinny object that can easily end up in a mouth or as a prodding device for younger siblings. PLEASE use caution. It is still a fun set, but this skewer has been problematic for us on more than one occasion. The pieces in this set are used almost daily. I decided to put the skewer away until my children are older.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 now 3 year old loves!, January 13, 2014
I bought these last year for my then 2 year old son. He is now 3 and still loves to play with this set. Love the sizzle sounds. Good for a child chef!

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute in person!, December 12, 2012
The order came quicker than expected and in very good condition. The toy itself is small, perfect for little hands. The cutest part is that you can pull apart the skewers and the hot dog and the grill lights up. No complaints here :) Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars so much fun, May 29, 2014
kw "kw" (phx, Az USA) - See all my reviews
this was a fun purchase, my niece loved it. loved the hot dog and grill turned to show grill marks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbeque grill, March 25, 2014
Looks like kids would love to play with this grill set. Like that it is durable and would recommend it to any one with kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, March 22, 2014
My granddaughter likes this set to go with her kitchen. Sounds of the grill work great. She thought the ketchup and mustard containers were fun.....she even uses them to pretend they are shampoo. Leave it to 2 year olds to make-up their own fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grill set for imaginary play!, March 21, 2014
Originally purchased for our 4 1/2 year old, but even our older kids, 8 and 10 enjoy playing with this! The hot dog alone is WAY too cool, as you can turn the end on it, making it appear plain, grilled, or with mustard. The kabob provides never ending combinations, as you can remove each piece, placing them in a different order, or as my kids say, "cooked to order"! Although the grill itself doesn't make any noise, it's actually nice not worrying about needing batteries for a change. The kids have fun making the sizzling noises themselves. This is a nice set to play with by itself and/or to compliment the Fisher Price Sounds Kitchen.

Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Barbeque Grill Play Food Set