Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on November 24, 2012
My daughter got this as a part of the Servin' Surprises kitchen set. Fisher-Price Servin' Surprises Kitchen & Table She is 14 months old, and for her this set is perfect. The pieces are big enough that she won't choke on them. She can handle them easily.

The teapot itself is one piece. The lid does not come off. I like that because it means I don't have to go looking for it later. When you tip it over, there is a plastic piece that looks like a stream of tea that comes out. It's a simple idea, but it makes the set pretty cool.

The other pieces are 4 cookies/cakes, 2 spoons, 2 cups, 2 saucers, 1 sugar bowl with a removable lid & 1 creamer pot. The stand it all goes on is easy to assemble & seems sturdy enough for it's intended use. It's not the type of thing you want your kids standing on though.

This set does not talk or make noise on its own! YOu must have the "magic" tray that comes with the kitchen! If you do, the tray will sing songs and say a few tea related phrases. I think the set is fun on it's own though.
on June 16, 2014
I bought this for my three year old niece as a Christmas present. Her Mom says she just loves it,. My niece said she wanted a tea set for Christmas, we looked her at Amazon and this is the one she picked, so I got it for her. Her Mom says that she has "tea" for all of her babies and stuffed animals with it.
on December 8, 2012
I love this set, the cups and everything are larger than most. And my daughter loves the 'tea' that she pours from the tea pot. She play with it all the time. The stand that everything sits on does NOT talk unless you buy the table that goes with it. And the stand does not stay together very well.
on February 24, 2016
Large simple tea set. I love the bigger sized cups and spoons- most other tea sets are much smaller. My daughter loves the tiered tray! The tea pot pour "fake plastic tea thing" aspect is very basic and harmless- def. not the selling point. This set is colorful, well made and comes with a lot.
on January 21, 2013
excelente articulo, muy bonito y de excelente calidad, el pedido llego rapido y a la direccion que se indico gracias
on December 9, 2014
My youngest daughter loves her Servin' Surprises Tea Party Set. She got it last year for Christmas, along with the Servin' Surprises Kitchen and can easily spend time playing with it alone or with others. Fairly easy to clean. Very durable.

*update*
07/2015 We still have the Kitchen and this Tea Set. Everything is fully functional and still working.
on December 29, 2014
Great item for the little lady in the house who is having friends over for a tea party. My Daughter enjoyed the many items that came with the set. Made of strong plastic and nice colors. It is a nice add on set for Servin' Surpries.
on December 31, 2013
This was one of the cheaper tea sets and I don't know why bc it is really precious! It has a plastic like stream of tea that comes out of spout when tipped over, cool idea but could have made the color darker or something, it just looks a little weird but it is a great concept and my 3 year old really digs it. Great colors, very bright, easy to snap everything together, and it really does look cute/pretty sitting on her table in her room :) Great purchase and price!
on April 10, 2015
My kids have taken this thing apart and lost pieces all over the house. Quick solution = get rid of it as you find the random pieces or don't buy it at all.
It was a great toy, while it stayed together.
on March 15, 2014
This is a great set, and my daughter thoroughly enjoys using it. She likes to have tea parties with us, by herself, with friends when they come over, etc.

There are a good number of pieces, which makes cleanup a bit of a hassle, but it is definitely worth it to watch her play with the set, and use the pot to 'pour' us tea.