Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 12, 2010
This was given to our son when he was one. He is 4 1/2 and still loves to play with it in the bathtub. It's very cute!
on January 9, 2012
We purchased the Fisher Price Little People boat originally. It might as well have been a submarine or the Titanic II for as well as it would float. This is perfect. The sub sinks a little way into the water, staying partially afloat. My son loves the floating Grover and Elmo that come with it (warning, they're smaller and thinner than the standard Little People - be aware of for a choking hazard). It's very nice, well-made, and no Noah bathtime would be complete without it.
on February 21, 2011
My son really likes his Sesame Submarine. The octopus toy is a little small, and my son is able to put the entire thing in his mouth, so I ended up taking it away. I wish that the sub floated a little bit better. It tends to tip to one side or the other. The life raft floats well and Elmo or Cookie can stand up in it while it's floating. Not bad for a bath toy.
on August 15, 2011
The submarine is a bit heavy so it tips over a lot especially once it fills with water. My son has more fun playing with the Cookie Monster and Elmo accessories that came with it. Once the sub fills with water, if it doesn't sink it flaps opens due to the force of the weight of water inside. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone for a fun bath toy. There are better out there.
on December 13, 2011
First of all, my 19-month-old loves this toy. She plays with it in the bath and around the house. I don't necessarily like when I find the multiple pieces in different places around the house, but they always end up back together. That being said, I only paid $3.80 for this item at Big Lots. When I saw the retail price on here I was shocked! In fact, I suggest for everyone to look in Big Lots for toys (especially Sesame Street themes) before purchasing somewhere else. You never know what you might find. :)
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2012
I agree -this toy is very, very cute. My grandson loved it.. but it tips over as soon as you put it in the water and then opens. If it 'sank' like a sub and stayed closed, that would be fine. It's too bad, it's the cutest toy I have found for bath for a 1.5- 2 year old! I am returning it and might consider buying a second one.. there are good reviews out there.. maybe not all of them have this "defect" where it flips over and opens. (Won't stay closed at all).
on January 1, 2011
We purchased this to give our daughter something to play with in the tub that had the characters she knows and loves. It has made bath time more fun for her although it doesn't float really well as it is a submarine.
on October 23, 2011
I bought this as a gift for my nephew, who is a fan of both Elmo & bathtime. He loves this toy! He seems to enjoy putting the Sesame Street characters on the floating raft (which actually DOES keep them afloat).
on January 8, 2011
This was a Christmas gift for my 2 yr old. She loves it, plays with it in the tub or out of the tub. I do wish that Elmo and Cookie Monster were a little softer but other than that a great product.
on February 17, 2012
Purchased this for my 1yr old granddaughter. She loves bathtime and this has added another dimension other than just splashing!