Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Sweet Treats Gift Set (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 18, 2013
These are so cute! I wanted these because they are colorful and have a cute theme. I like that they have circle handles so they can be attached to crib railing covers, diaper bag, stroller etc... to entertain baby when were out. Yes, these are hard, but still they are something that is safe for your baby to put in their mouth while teething so I feel they serve their purpose. Also they are cute toys just for play.
on June 14, 2013
These are cute but hard rattles and the cupcake one is pretty darn heavy. If baby swings this one too hard they could get a real lump on the head. Still, they're adorable and my daughter beats the snot out of her exersaucer and other toys with these while chewing up a storm on them. They're adorable and we get lots of compliments on them. We tend toward the soft rattles most of the time tho unless we're sitting and playing with her -- we don't want to be explaining a black eye to the pediatrician!
on March 27, 2013
Other reviews said some items heavy well babies have to build muscle and grip my baby loves these a friend lent her one of her babies otherwise I would never have thought to buy them but all three items get handled and chewed my daughter is four months adjusted seven months by birth the adjusted age is age she should preform at bc born two pounds 26weeks gestational. She is not showing delays and it may be bc I challenge her daily with toys like these to keep her learning playing.
on November 30, 2013
Very cute set, but my 6 month old twins aren't ready for them yet. They are a bit heavy, and of course hard and plastic, so every time they tried to play with them, they would drop it and hurt themselves :( I will introduce these again to them when they are a bit older and stronger.
on March 28, 2014
These toys are absolutely adorable and have pretty designs and colors that appeal to babies, BUT the textures leave a lot to be desired. Though intended for infants, 2 of the 3 toys are made completely of hard plastic. Obviously babies put toys into their mouths, so rubber or softer plastic would be ideal and would provide a better surface for chewing/teething. Additionally, the cupcake toy is very hard and somewhat heavy for an infant such that if dropped on a baby's face, it hurts! My 6-month-old daughter, playing with the toy while laying on her back, dropped it and hit her in the face and was hard enough to make her burst into tears and leave a red mark on her face for hours. So while the toys are cute, they're not the most baby-friendly!
on September 7, 2012
I got these to suppliment the toys to my daughter's activity mat to offer more variety in her play. These toys are great! They are super durable and are just as cute in person. The strawberry has a tiny rattle is perfect for teething because the chocolate part is a bit softer than the rest of the toy and the lolipop is a cute and simple rattle. The cupcake my daugher's favorite. It spins and has a cute chime to it and she loves to bat/swat at it.

***I MUST NOTE THAT THE CUPCAKE IS HEAVY AND BEST PLAYED WITH AS A HANGING TOY. It's heavier than you would anticipate and smaller babies can easily bonk themselves with it if allowed to play with it on it's own. For the price of the set, this minor issue doesn't deserve to lose a star for it, mainly because these type of toys are used for a few months before most babies move on to more interactive toys to play with. As with all things, use your common sense with your baby and your child should be fine.

I purchased this set when my daughter was 3 months old and at 7months, she still plays with it regularly. I highly recommend purchasing this set. It's the perfect addition to your child's activity mat(if you don't mind it not matching) and will offer your baby lots of stimulation for an affordable price.
on October 13, 2013
My 10 month daughters ended up using these a lot at first. They loved to play with them and bang them on everything! Unfortunately only the strawberry toy has lasted this long. The other 2 have little beads in them and if you bang them hard enough they will pop open and those little beads will go everywhere for your little one to grab and try to eat. Please be very careful when your baby plays with these. Especially if they bang them around a lot on the floor, furniture, etc...they will come open and when you wash them see if water is getting inside. If so I would toss them in the trash.
on July 8, 2014
They are much bigger and bulky but very cute. My 10 month loves them all especially lollypop one because of the solid pole that's connected to lollypop it self unlike flexible handles on others like strawberry and cupcake. overall she loves them all and I'm going to keep them for my next one. might be too big and heavy for newborns but great for 6 month or upper babies.
on December 27, 2014
I bought this for my baby's Easter basket (instead of real candy). Now my second daughter enjoys them. The cupcake is kind of heavy and hurts when it's thrown at you. The strawberry is by far the favorite.
on December 30, 2013
Tried to buy these for my oldest granddaughter last year but they were always out of stock EVERYWHERE. Amazon had them this year for the newest baby and we love them. They are so cute!! Good things come to those who wait, I guess :-)