Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on January 22, 2015
Did not get my money wortih on this item
on December 31, 2014
Limited, space hog, and played with it about three times.. Nope skip it and stick with the trains as they can do so much more and provide way more bang for the buck.
on December 17, 2014
very easily warped. It is expensive for its worth
on November 8, 2014
Very pleased!!!
on August 6, 2014
My grandson loves it !
on July 22, 2014
Fun and entertaining.
on December 20, 2012
My son received this around age 1 and could easily press the button to activate the plane. But now that he is 4, it is the most boring set out of his GeoTrax systems. It doesn't connect with other GeoTrax systems, either. We have been very disappointed because the blue track bends and is out of shape, which makes the plane unable to "fly" over the warped piece. Poor quality. If the plastic track were stiffer, that might help it retain its shape.
on August 14, 2012
I saw this on sale for roughly $25 and snatched it up as a Christmas gift for my then 2 year old son. He loves airplanes and I was familiar with the Geotrax brand (didn't own any but knew they were very popular and generally on the expensive side) so I thought this was too good of a deal to pass on. Well, I should have passed...

There's really not much to do. My father put it together in the one configuration that can be made (son was 2, could not do it himself) and it has stayed in that one HUGE configuration for going on 2 years now because there's no way to store it. It stays in the hallway at grandma's house on top of the toybox (yes, I refused to put it in my house). He goes and flies it occasionally (all you do is push the button to start it and stop it) but what he prefers to do is take the one blue base piece (he calls it a scoop, although it looks nothing like a scoop) and pretend it's all kinds of fabulous things from a gun to a a rocket ship, etc.

I think I need to give my son's imagination more credit and quit buying such expensive toys that guide children's play. He's happier with a pack of pipe cleaners and paper.

On another note, this purchase has led me to not purchase any more items in the geotrax line. My son's 4th birthday is coming up and he has requested the geotrax batman set. I think back to that Christmas and how anti-climactic this toy turned out to be and cringe at the thought of paying $60+ for another boring toy. Should I give geotrax a second chance? Or are they all this lifeless?
on June 16, 2012
Thank God I got this used for only 10 bucks. It's very boring. My 3 year old son played with it for 10 minutes and now it's just taking up space. It's not interactive at all. The plane goes around with the press of one button, then stops. That's all it does. The expansion sets are way too expensive and look just as boring as this one! I would have been really upset if I paid full price for this
on January 13, 2012
Very entertaining! My boys and I spend a good time assembling and playing with it. The best part is tat connects with the rest of the Geotrax that we have. We are in the process of connecting all of them together.Fisher-Price Transportation System GeoAir High-Flyin' Airport