Most helpful positive review
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful
Good alternative to doorway jumper
on May 26, 2011
We bought the Jumperoo after we had to return the Graco Jump 'N Jive. We have an old house, and the Jive clasp wouldn't fit around our 6.5" tall, 7.5" thick doorway trim. The Jumperoo is a good compromise between the larger floor-supported jumpers and the smaller doorway jumpers.
1) Smaller size than many floor-supported jumpers. When unfolded it measures roughly 31"w 32"h 36"d.
2) Folds up and can easily be carried through a doorway and leaned against a wall for temporary storage. When folded, the depth decreases from 36" to 15". The seat unit extends beyond this a bit. How much depends on the angle of the lean.
3) Supports are hollow metal that are lightweight, strong, and appear to occupy less space because of simple, minimal design.
4) Can turn sound on or off.
5) Attached toys seem fun and interesting to our 5-month-old.
6) Stays in place when in use; does not migrate along wood floors like swings do (though our daughter is only 12 lbs and isn't jumping much yet).
7) Seat height is adjustable.
1) Seat unit size is big--and stays big when folded--because of the plastic tray.