Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fisher-Price Imaginext Pterodactyl Dino
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Imaginext's dinosaur toys turn imaginary play into a "roarin'" good time
- Features two projectiles in his jet boosters for added play
- Press the trigger and his claws will be able to grasp objects and drop them where ever needed
- Comes with a figure, armor and fun kid activations
- All armor is removable from the dinosaur for classic dino play
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The Pterodactyl is great, but not perfect. What's notable about it is that all the other dinosaurs sport mining or towing equipment rather than traditional weapons, but the Pterodactyl doesn't. I guess it would make sense for a Pterodactyl to be working in a mine anyway, but he has actual missile launchers, which is unique. Maybe some parents might not like that this dinosaur has actual weapons rather than mining equipment, but it doesn't bother me.
The "driver" doesn't sit, but rather stands/lies across the saddle like a hang-glider. It makes sense when you think about it, but my 3-year old couldn't figure it out by himself, and kept trying to make the driver "sit" on the Pterodactyl.
The Pterodactyl is almost perfect, but I have 2 minor complaints...
- The legs don't move. The talons open and close by moving the tail, but you can't move the legs at all which makes it very difficult to stand it up. Standing the Pterodactyl requires you to open the talons, but it still gets knocked over easily.
- The harness for the armor doesn't snap on, it just sort of "hugs" the dinosaur, but it can slide off if you grip the dinosaur by the armor and pick it up. It would have been better if it actually snapped or fit more snugly. No other dinosaur has this problem.
I recommend the Pterodactyl despite the minor issues.
It is strong, durable and the articulate parts work good. Good size.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gift was very much liked. 6 year old, plays & plays with the Dino. Just like the description of product.Published 1 month ago by Darlene Helton
Wing Broke right off within a minute of getting it out of the box I think it was already broken.Published 2 months ago by LEEANNSAPUTO
My 5-year old nephew loves dinosaurs and this Ptesodactyl was just a perfect gift for his birthday. He loves it and wouldn't stop playing with it.Published 5 months ago by JayRV