4.0 out of 5 stars Good for girls too
My three and a half year old daughter loves this dinosaur! She's big into dinosaurs right now, and this one really fits the bill. It's perfect for her age -- it feels like a "big kids' toy" to her but it's not over-complicated. This dinosaur and others of the Imaginext brand are marketed as a boys' toy (as most cool toys are) but it's great for girls as well!
Published on December 2, 2011 by C. P. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Good toy but too overpriced
This is our second imaginext dino. We've possessed Mega T-Rex already, and my son liked it, so I decided to buy one more toy from that line. Unfortunately, this one is not such a "hit" as Mega T-Rex. Apatosaurus is 1.5 times smaller, and has no sound\moving effects.
Published 21 months ago by Roman

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for girls too, December 2, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Dinosaurs, September 20, 2011
Tammy "Tseana" (AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
I have purchased all of the newest Imaginext Dinosaurs out for my dinosaur loving 2 year old. He LOVES these. He plays with them everyday. He loves the helmets and all of the gear that are on the dinosaurs. We have many of the older Imaginext Dinosaurs and in my opinion these feel a little more "cheaply" made but he doesn't notice or mind! He has a blast with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old loves it!, July 9, 2011
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
Like all the Imaginext line, this is a tough and durable toy. For only $20 it's a great value too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good toy but too overpriced, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
As I already expected (from the experience with T-Rex) - the dino itself is durable and seems to be well-made, but its gear is "cheap". Also, gear doesn't hold well at dino back.
The toy has "shooting" feature which is triggered by turning launch circle(where man stands)left or right. And no more automated features. The crane will work for not too heavy pieces, i.e. for paper.
Considering all above I'd say it may be worth $20 but not $30 or more for sure.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gear falls off every time it is picked up, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
My 3 year old son picked this toy for himself with a gift certificate. I think he was most attracted to the crane attachment. It looks very cool, but when we took it out of the box, we realized that, though the dinosaur is quite solid, the gear is cheap and won't stay on. It's most convenient to lift the dinosaur by grabbing the "saddle" attachment, but it then comes right off and the dinosaur goes crashing to the floor. The boys played with it for part of an afternoon and then left it--very unusual for an imaginext toy. I wouldn't buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imaginext Aptosaurus, January 19, 2012
Kato "kato13" (Weymouth, MA United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
I purchased the toy for a 4 1/2 year old boy. He absolutely loved it, as did his father & uncles. All of the gear is easily removed & reattached. His only issue was he really wanted the T-Rex... but Santa was on that one.
Overall, a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love this toy, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
As with the other Imaginext toys, the grand kids love this toy!!! They are well made and the kids can just let their imagination run wild. Can't go wrong with little boys and dinosaurs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
We bought this for my son's 7th birthday. He LOVES it!! He is always launching rockets at the wall and removes the dino's armor so he can sleep with the dino. I don't recommend that b/c the dino is hard but my son doesn't seem to care. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves It!, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
My 5 year old grandson received this as a birthday present. He loves it--plays with it all the time. The "gear" that came with it are also very exciting for him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Imaginext Apatosaurus (Toy)
Great price for a great gift and toy for my son. He loves to rough up his toys and play with them all day long, and toys these days don't seem to hold up as well as they did when I was young and had toys. But Imaginext toys have gone above and beyond; they hold up well and they look cool, too.

Imaginext Apatosaurus