5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Toy
Published on November 10, 2012 by Shannon

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 1 Week
This little toy is super cute, and our son loved it! Unfortunately it has stopped working after only 1 week of mild use.
The discs no longer spin even though we can hear the motor running inside, and the batteries are brand new. Other than that the sounds and motion were great. I'm afraid to replace with the same thing because it may happen again.
Published 11 months ago by Holly Clay

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Toy, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
My son just received this as a belated Birthday gift from visiting reletives. It is cute, and very durable. It takes about 10 minutes to assemble, which is very easy. He's been playing with it here and there for about two weeks now. It has two little garages where the cars sit until the sounds and motion are activated, then the cars spiral around, bumping into each other. The little lever at the front activates the motion and when it's already in motion, if the lever is pulled, the discs spin faster so as to sort of race around. My son is 14 months and a very active little one, so he has climbed on it, stood on it and yanked on every little attachment and in the time we've had it, it is still in tact. He also likes to put his weebles on there and watch them spin around, and they don't fall off either. Overall, a pretty entertaining toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute toy!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
We gave this to my 6 month old for christmas. He likes it a lot and quickly learned to use the gear shifter. We also bought the Spinnin Sounds Speedway, which is extremely loud, obnoxious, and not as much fun as this Chase & Race. This toy is more interactive, teaches cause and effect, and has cute little ramps that pop out the little cars. Cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars guala's first godmother gift, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
my 1 year old godson absolutely loves this toy! i got it for him as a christmas present, still uses it! and he still uses it, the colors, movements and sounds are very attractive to him, it is a great toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for young kids, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
This toy comes with track and 2 cars. Excellent for car racing fun. 2 speeds with lights and sounds. My kids really enjoy it and it works fine with other cars on there too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my 12 month old's attention, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
My husband found this toy for our son and I was skeptical at first, but he really enjoys it. It's simple to operate and has flashing lights & sounds to keep little ones interested. The cars that come with it are cute as well, and can be played with separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN,FUN,FUN FOR THE LITTLE ONE!!!!, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
I bought this for my son's first birthday present. He loved it and has been playing with it a lot since we got it. I can't find any bad to say about this toy. It's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart choice in gifting, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
I gifted this one to my friends daughter and her son is playing with this for weeks now ... She says he loves this toy :) Iam happy buying this one :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
My son received this as a christmas gift. He was 9m old. He loves it. Big hit! He is still playing with it. Recommend for all little boys. My 2y/o daughter also enjoys it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 1 Week, December 31, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable for this age, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town (Toy)
The idea behind this was great - we bought it for our 1-year old's birthday. The day he opened it, he was fascinated with watching the cars spin but the set didn't even last an hour. Do not recommend.

Fisher-Price Chase & Race Town