4.0 out of 5 stars MY GRANDKID LOVES IT
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDCHILD. HE LOVES DOGS SO I FIGURED HE WOULD LOVE
THE WALK N' WAG PLUTO. MY KIDS HAD THIS GROWING UP AND I REMEMBERED HOW THEY
ENJOYED PLAYING WITH IT. GREAT GIFT IDEA.
Published on September 14, 2009 by Dana Mann

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money
Published on January 9, 2009 by shellb

4.0 out of 5 stars MY GRANDKID LOVES IT, September 14, 2009
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDCHILD. HE LOVES DOGS SO I FIGURED HE WOULD LOVE
THE WALK N' WAG PLUTO. MY KIDS HAD THIS GROWING UP AND I REMEMBERED HOW THEY
ENJOYED PLAYING WITH IT. GREAT GIFT IDEA.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, December 26, 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Walk and Wag Pluto (Toy)
My older daughter (4) gave this to my younger daughter (2) for Christmas (she picked it out & we couldn't convince her otherwise!). It has been a huge hit. On the leash it has a control "knob/joystick" that can be pushed in 4 different directions: push it up & pluto walks forward while barking. push it backwards & pluto pants & sounds like pluto (sounds like he's saying "yea, yea, yea".) while he wags his tail & shakes his head back & forth. push it to the right & pluto whimpers. push it to the left & makes a few different sounds each time you push it (panting, licking, etc.). all the sounds are at a great noise level (good for the kids to hear but not something that would annoy you over time). The only thing (so far) that is an issue is the you have to keep pushing the button up to get pluto to walk (you can't simply hold it down & take him for a walk). also - every once in awhile the up & down will make the noises but not the motions - we found that if you then take it through the 4 "stations" it will start moving again. something that my kids figured out quickly. (my 4 year old definitely can manuver the dog better than my 2 year old - she just loves playing with the buttons whereas my 4 year old actually walks the dog, etc.) All in all - a fun little toy! - (if not a little expensive...)

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, January 9, 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Walk and Wag Pluto (Toy)
Please don't waste your money on this toy. We bought this for my three year old daughter for Christmas and she has only played with him once. We put him in her play room two days after she got him and he hasn't moved since. Overall Pluto doesn't do much. He only walks a little - in a small circle. He's cute when he wags his tail but that gets old quick. The sad thing is that my daughter is a huge Disney fan so this toy should have been an easy sell, but it wasn't.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, March 11, 2009
Wendi "Wendi" (Chicago, Illinois) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Walk and Wag Pluto (Toy)
We ordered this for our boys for Christmas and when it arrived Pluto wouldn't walk or wag. We exchanged it and received the replacement one in January. Now after only 2 months the new one doesn't work either. My boys enjoy playing with it, but it isn't something they use every day so it hasn't had a lot of wear and tear. It's cute, but not a very well made or durable toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Walking Pluto, January 12, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Walk and Wag Pluto (Toy)
We purchased this for my 4 year old who loves Pluto. The first one I got did not work right so I exchanged it at the store. The new one works perfectly up till I had to get him to walk. Now Pluto when being held walks fine. However when you put him down his weight is too much for him to walk. To fix this hold the remote high up so the cord is taught then he will walk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wild Child loves this, December 26, 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Walk and Wag Pluto (Toy)
Great toy! My son loves it. Pluto is his favorite chacacter and he also loves walking dogs. So the combo was great.

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter LOVES IT, December 9, 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Walk and Wag Pluto (Toy)
My 2 yr old loves this....she has used our friends and is now getting one for xmas

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt work, December 28, 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Walk and Wag Pluto (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and when I removed it from the box and set it down it would do all the functions BUT walk. It would seem like to would try to move its legs but it didnt quite do it.

Fisher-Price Walk and Wag Pluto