Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Jumperoo (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Jumperoo's comfortable rotating seat provides a safe place for baby to play
- Moving, spinning and jumping in a baby jumper enhances large motor skills
- Colorful ocean toys and fun music stimulate your child's visual and auditory senses
- No doorway required with this baby jumper
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Grows with your baby by adjusting the height
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 8:51 Mins|
1) This one doesn't have that much really engaging activity except for the opening clam - which after a minute or so of opening and closing the clam - my little gal became bored.
2) The "music" and bubble sounds are cute for about 5 minutes before you realize you feel like you're stuck in what sounds like a continuous looped episode of Sponge Bob... I'd rather have had "music" that actually played more tunes a child or parent could sing along to later or even recited #s and/or letters, colors, etc... the sounds on this jumperoo are not only monotonous they aren't very educational - which for the price, I feel like they should be.
3) The 2 fish that hang - as a previous reviewer mentioned, I don't understand their purpose - they are too far out of reach for the child... again, for the price and purpose of an "activity type" center like this I think every component should have defined purpose to add value for the parent and the child.
As an aside, after the components were assembled, it was extremely difficult to take them off the main activity seat... my husband had to pry them off... :o( I understand their need to stay on for safety, but this seemed a bit extreme! ;-)
Overall, I suppose it's a decent jumperoo, but I think there are probably better options considering the price and the room it takes up versus the educational value. We sent this back and I do credit Amazon for a great customer satisfaction policy!Read more ›
1. Unlike other exersaucers/ bouncing toys (especially the Bright Starts Bounce-a-Bout) she could actually bounce up and down. And unlike with the Baby Einstein jumper, this one allowed the perfect bounce...not too much not too little
2. The bead maze is the best toy attached to the jumperoo and is the only one she plays with. It's better than the attachments on the rainforest jumperoo
3. The colors are bright and keep baby entertained
1. Most of the toys attached are useless. The little sea creatures attached to the control panel get smacked a lot by frustrated baby and trap her little fingers.
2. The height adjustment is strange. When we introduced her to the jumperoo she was at the lowest height and a month later we felt like we had to raise it since she had grown 2 inches and her knees and feet were bent a lot. However, she could barely touch the ground at the 2nd level. She couldn't use the jumperoo for 3 weeks.
3. While in the beginning she'd stay in for about 20 min each day while I showered we can't put her in the jumperoo for more than 3-8 minutes at a time now. She gets frustrated quickly and tries to push herself out. She tried to walk forward and almost tipped the structure over.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not for my kids. Way too big for them. If you have a bigger baby then it may work.Published 23 days ago by Acz
I ordered it three years ago for my daughter when she was 6 months old, I have mixed feeling about this product, since she loved play in it everyday, but one day (when she was 9... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Helen
It's been two years since purchasing this. It is now in storage waiting on the day we have another baby. My son loved this and it provided plenty of fun and entertainment for him. Read morePublished 14 months ago by OPalfreyman
We have bought these for ourselves (foster parents) and grandchildren they are great.Published 19 months ago by Susan Bunch
It was too high up for my son for quite a while on it's lowest setting, but I'm 4'11 and my husband isn't very tall either. Read morePublished 20 months ago by KatzeX3
My baby girl does not want to give this thing up, even though she's growing out of it. She has beefy little legs from bouncing in here all the time. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Firefly
Baby loved playing and jumping keeps baby active and entertained very musical and eye catching baby can play listen and movePublished 22 months ago by Janet Serraro
Our son loved this jumper. My only complaint is one of the plastic pieces on the very top broke and is now rather sharp. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Amy L. Baker
My son LOVES this product. He could literally play in it for over an hour! When he goes on his jumping sprees, it's actually really hilarious and adorable at the same time! Read morePublished on December 10, 2013 by GMac