4.0 out of 5 stars Rescue Hero Captain Cuffs
Published on May 13, 2012 by J. Sanders

2.0 out of 5 stars my kid doesn't play with it.
Published 13 months ago by onyxelf

4.0 out of 5 stars Rescue Hero Captain Cuffs, May 13, 2012
J. Sanders (Louisiana, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Heroes Captain Cuffs (Toy)
I got this for my four year old son. He really enjoys the Rescue Heroes and picked this one out as his newest addition. Like all of the Rescue Heroes figures, it is made pretty well and holds up to being tossed around the house in a variety of adventures. The weakest link in these characters seems to be the accessories. The "cuffs" that shoot out to capture bad guys worked great when we first got it, but after a short time, the parts became loose and wouldn't hold together. I've patched them up with super glue, but you have to be careful because you could easily end up with moving parts that don't move any more! I have to be honest, however, my four year old is rough on toys, so I won't place all the blame on the product. He may have decided to have a look at how the cuffs work and that may have started the problems. Overall he has fun with it, even without the accessory, but it is worth consideration that they don't seem as well put together as the figures.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does absolutely nothing, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Heroes Captain Cuffs (Toy)
Not even close to what is described. Does not fit/latch inside the car, doesn't add or enhance any sounds to the car, doesn't do anything that it is supposed to do. Unless you just want an action figure don't waste your money. it's not worth it!

2.0 out of 5 stars my kid doesn't play with it., June 10, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Heroes Captain Cuffs (Toy)
I bought this because we have the Hero World firetruck and I thought that different characters could fit in the metal prongs that are in the seat area, maybe making it make different noises or something. He doesn't even fit into the prongs unless you hold it there and then it does nothing different, so I have no idea what the prongs are are for. The gun think sucks, too. Total waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy !, April 18, 2013
B. Gaither (Ravenna, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Heroes Captain Cuffs (Toy)
My 6 year old grandson requested this for his birthday. He really loved it ! All of his friends at the party were crazy about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for a boy, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Heroes Captain Cuffs (Toy)
I like the idea of little boys bonding with heros and hero careers. My pre-school age nephew loved this toy. I bought him Billy Blazes too. I wish there were more positive toys like this one.

Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Heroes Captain Cuffs