Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more

on November 6, 2012
We bought this for our son's 5th birthday, along with the rescue hero police car. He absolutely loves it. The best part is that the figure and the car interact. While each has phrases they communicate by themselves, when they are put together, it creates a dialogue which is pretty cool. My husband even loves this toy. The only detractor is that it is difficult for my son to plug the figure into the car by himself sometimes. My kids love all their Rescue Hero's but this figure plus the car is their favorite.
on February 15, 2013
My autistic son likes this toy. Okay, so he's an adult---but he likes talking things probably because he can't talk much at all and there aren't very many such things appropriate for his age. These figures are very solid and won't break easily. Lots of phrases for him to experiment with. I even find myself pushing that dang button and positioning these funny little men in various positions. Apparently, it's even somewhat entertaining to a 57 yr old woman---go figger. The sound is not annoying at all in this Hero, as some have claimed, and I am a "sound-sensitive" person. The Hero's phrases often get a laugh out of my husband and I and then we find ourselves mimicking them. (If you have someone with autism in your house, you'd understand our little joke and our own, somewhat odd, ability to find pleasure in the little things in life.) All in all, a good price for a good toy. I'd buy again.
on December 30, 2012
Purchased a lot of these voice comm rescue heroes for my 3 year old's Christmas presents at low sale prices. He loves them, they are very sturdy, and it's really cool how they interact with the police car! He already had the fire truck (awesome, by the way!) and the police motorcycle (also great) so he has a lot of accessories to use with these action figures. Their voices are clear and different from each other, and they all have accessories. Highly recommend this entire line for boys 2 or 3 and up!
on May 14, 2014
Grandson loves this! Got it to go with the rescue heroes police car. I am pretty sure the toy is indestructable and will last for generations. Good for small hands! Will definitely buy from this company in the future.
on July 10, 2013
My grandsons love these toys. They were especially excited that this one talks and communicates with the other voice command toys in this series as well as Sergeant Siren's police car! Lots of Hero fun!
on December 25, 2014
I would NOT buy these voice comm toys again. We bought Sergeant Siren, The Joker and Green Lantern. The voice comm characters did not interact as advertised--they would sometimes respond to each other and when they did their responses did not make sense. Putting them into the car wasn't any better. The voice comm car would say "Identify yourself'' and the Joker in the car would say "Green Lantern, you're no fun". They are not worth the money and run out of batteries fast! Replacing the batteries is interesting in itself as it is a very tight fit and you have to squeeze three button cell batteries into the compartment without damaging the terminals--no small feat. Sergeant Siren quit working within 30 minutes of taking him out of his box. Changing the batteries didn't work.
on December 20, 2014
Grandson is a Rescue Hero Fan. Loved this. Was purchased with the Rescue Hero Squad Car. He wants them ALL! Both car and Rescue Hero seem well constructed, sturdy.
on April 11, 2013
I bought this a two other figures for our Support team at the office. Now they can have a little fun when holding back the users when there is an issue.
on April 18, 2013
This is a great toy for 5 to 9 year olds. The interactive part of it, was what made it a hit !
on January 3, 2015
GREAT, STURDY, FUN ACTION FIGURE!!! Great price!