5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for 6-month-old and 2-year-old
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:17 Mins
This is the first toy that my 6-month-old and 2-year-old played with together. They played for over an hour together. The toy is both fun and interactive and I recommend it for any house with young children.
Published on October 15, 2010 by MBott

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but spinner already breaking
Published on September 3, 2010 by H. Lynn-Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for 6-month-old and 2-year-old, October 15, 2010
MBott (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
Length:: 1:17 Mins

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but spinner already breaking, September 3, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
Bought this for my 1 year old's birthday two weeks ago. For the price it could be made better. The cars are the most fun for my little one. The spinner is already slowing down because he put his hands into it while it was running to reach across to the back to touch the light-up arrows and play with the flags. Sometimes it works fine and others we have to push it around to get it going. We actually put the FP Roll-a-rounds in it and he likes that a lot. If it works. I will probably return it and try again. If that doesn't work it will go back permanently and I will purchase the cars seperately. The other spinners, beads and barrel roll on it do not interest him at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars My newphew LOVES it! Its good to be an aunt!, September 28, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
I bought this on a whim for my 5-month old newphew. It was easy to put together - after we got it out of the box - and soon we were up and running. The first few times he just sat back and took it in, but once he figured out what was going on, he couldn't get enough. In fact, when the cars would stop spinning and come out the other side, he would cry until another one got started. He's played with it several times in the last week or so and gets just as excited.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Entertaining for grandson as was for the Grandparents, October 17, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
We purchased this for our 13 month old grandson Caleb last night. Got it home, papaw spent just a few minutes putting it together and loading the batteries. We brought our grandson into the room and showed him 1 time how to turn on the spinning table, that is all it took. He was up and operating this toy on his own. He smiled, giggled, clapped, and danced to this toy. While grandpa and grandma sat back and truly enjoyed their time with their grandson. This toy absolutely rocks, and I don't understand some of the other reviews. Caleb was gathering other items to put on the spinner (his shoes, sippy cup, papaws golf ball, his uncles hot wheels) and he was even sitting in the middle of the spinner himself and turning it on to rock and dance to the tunes. The toy takes a beating and still keeps on going. He finally fell asleep while playing with the toy, and first thing in the morning he was right back at it again. I would recommend this toy for any child. I think maybe 6 months is too early other than safety factor for the toy... but you can use your own judgment when your child is able to operate this toy. I think 9 months and older is more like it. Good going Fisher Price !!! Another great toy for either boy or girl to play with.

4.0 out of 5 stars My one-year-old LOVES it!!, October 4, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
My son received it for his first birthday. It is the first big boy "action" toy. He figured it out right away. He pushes on the spinner and sometimes sits on it, but the toy keeps working. Very durable. Wish it was a tad quieter. Oh well, he loves it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes the cars, but it's loud, September 30, 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
I thought this was a fun looking toy but it's just ok. My son really likes the little cars and he likes to spin the checkered flag. However, it is pretty loud and scared him a lot when he first got it. He cried the first few times we turned it on. Plus the motor is so loud you can't really hear the music. He does like to spin the the steering wheel and he does enjoy the cars. Even though he's not scared of it any more I just wish it was quieter.

2.0 out of 5 stars 1st Bday fail. He's terrified!, May 18, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
I was so excited to buy this for my sons first birthday. He loves cars and we have several other noisy toys that he likes to play with. But, certain loud noises do scare him. For example, the hand dryer in the public bathroom or occasionally the vacuum cleaner. When I say those noises scare him, it's not a huge deal, sometimes he will kind of jump if he's not expecting it. Anyhow, as soon as turned this toy on he scurried into my lap and was visibly freaked out. So I turned it off and let him play with it in the off position for a while. He enjoys the cars and other features, but as soon as it gets turned on, he is not happy. Instead of torturing him or always using it in the off position I am going to return it instead. I'm just bummed I'm out the C batter money, nothing else I own takes C's. I hope this review helps someone else avoid buying this is their child is somewhat sensitive to sounds. I had read a couple reviews stating the child was scared, so it was in the back of my mind (hence why I kept the box) but my son is not afraid of any other toys. I think it's just the type of sounds combined with the moving track. Oh well, win som, lose some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, March 16, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
Both of the kids love this thing. They love it so much that they keep sitting in it and wondering why it won't spin them around. If used as advertised however it's great and they do love to throw just about everything they can into it. I also love how the sounds in it annoy my mother in law when she's trying to watch tv.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Crap, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
I bought this for my sons 1st birthday. We had it two weeks and it broke. After you put any weight in it the bowl will quit turning and will no longer spit the cars out. Something I cant think my son was the only one to think up. I even pulled it apart to see if I could fix it and nothing works. It would be nice if FP sold replacement parts for the motor, Oh well...It was a total waste of my money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for 5 kids under age 5!, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (Toy)
We got this toy as Christmas gift in 2010 and it's still a big hit in our house. We have 5 kids, ages 6 and 3 (girls), and then 20 month old triplet boys. All of them enjoy the toy! It is extremely well made and durable. Everything is working great despite the fact the kids are rough with it and the fact that the triplets LOVE to sit in the spinner. The toy became more popular once the boys were closer to 16 months and really started to understand the concept of putting the car in and needing to pull the red level to make it spin. We did buy 2 extra cars so there were more to go around, but if you just have one or two kids, the two cars it comes with would be more than enough. Overall, this is a great durable toy that I would most certainly recommend.

Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway