5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - but not a water toy
Published on February 28, 2011 by deb

3.0 out of 5 stars Must let them dry completely or else.....
Published on June 24, 2010 by J. Lebria

3.0 out of 5 stars Must let them dry completely or else....., June 24, 2010
This review is from: Fisher Price Thomas And Friends Bath Squirters (3 Pack, Styles May Vary) (Toy)
I bought these for my 2 year old. He loved playing with them in the tub. They are very hard to squeeze the water out. I also noticed that after the first time using them, flaky blackish stuff comes out of the hole when you squirt them. Kinda looks like fungus or mold. If you just want to play with them on the water's surface then fine. But dont plan on squeezing them too often without letting the water dry completely in them or you will have black flaky stuff floating in your child's bath water!

I personally would not buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint comes off, October 17, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My son had these in his mouth and the paint started coming off the first day. I had to take them away from him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Toys smell awful out of package, May 11, 2010
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I just got these bath toys and they smell horrible, with a very strong chemical odor. Do they need to de-gas for a while or what? I think I'm going to leave them outside for a few days. Something that smells this bad cannot be safe for my child.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, December 4, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
First, these are very hard to fill with water -- for me, let alone for my 2 y/o. Second, they float on their sides, rather than upright. Third, you'll never get all the water out of them so they'll be moldy before long. I threw mine away today after only a few times in the bath -- because they aren't any fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - but not a water toy, February 28, 2011
My 18-month old grandson LOVES these! however, we do NOT put them anywhere near water. Any toy that gets water inside it is not sanitary for very long - none of them. We never intended them for the water. Having said that...They are soft and colorful. Where Carter goes, he has one of these trains with him. I actually bought a second set so he could have one at home. Wonderful purchase...for dry land.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Bath Toys, April 24, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
These toys are too difficult for little hands. Takes too much strength to make them squirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves it, January 1, 2011
My son has a great bath time experience with this Thomas set. He plays in the tub and loves to imagine a train track of soap. Love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars really disappointed, July 16, 2013
I bought this product because it stated you can "squirt water from the funnel as you pretend to chug along," as the photo on the box suggests. In reality, if there is any water in them, they float on their side. No matter how much water I fill them with (because it's too difficult for my son), I can only get one of them to squirt water while sitting upright, and that is using all my strength, which means my 2 year old cannot possibly do it. The only way they squirt is to turn them upside down, and squirt like you would with any other tub toy. I seriously could have found something more entertaining at the dollar store. Although my son loves Thomas, it was a total waste of money. VERY disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelled like chemicals, February 3, 2013
They smelled awful coming out of the package. Enough chemical smell to make someone gag. I guess it's not a complete surprise later seeing that this was made in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Bath Squirters, July 26, 2011
Erik R. Walder (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
These are fun toys for the bath or to take in the pool! You can't beat the price for this item, although other similar sets are double the price.