Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
Probably not. You need to see if you have threads where the lens is. This lens needs to screw in. I don't know why manufacturers can't state nice and easy if lenses can be added.
Dec 27, 2013 by Home in NJ
votes
It has 37 mm threads so if ypur camera also has them it will fit. If not you will need to buy a step up ring from your thread size to 37mm.
1 day ago by gavin dillman
votes
yes
Feb 16, 2014 by V Gill
votes
Yes
Jan 5, 2014 by Carlos Solano
votes
Hi, YES, the Opteka fish eye lens will fit an HDR-cx110 camcorder. The fish eye comes with a lens adapter to make the 37mm fish eye lens fit the camcorders 30mm lens.
Nov 14, 2013 by D. Axt
votes
The diameter of lens matters, I was able to purchase an adapter for a couple if bucks. Works great!
Oct 23, 2013 by Roland J. Pena
votes
If your lens is threaded to receive any type of adapter you can use a fish eye. Just have to make sure the thread is correct. A local camera shop may help with the sizing. If not you may be able to find a magnetic type where you affix a magnetic ring to the camera and and the lens basically sticks to it. I hope this helps
Sep 26, 2013 by Home in NJ
votes
You have to check your lens. If you have a 37MM thread them yes. I don't know why manufacturers don't clearly state if the lens ring is threaded or not. Hope this helps
Feb 19, 2013 by Home in NJ
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers