3.0 out of 5 stars Decent producr, April 2, 2010
This review is from: Fiskars 01-004988 Portable Battery Operated Glue Gun (Kitchen)
Like most battery operated products its just not as good as electrical. I have only used it a couple of times so far and it did do the job. It just doesnt get hot enough and the trigger is so slack that it wont put out enough glue. Wouldnt recommend for large products as the glue dries too quick since it doesnt come out fast enough. I do craft fairs and sometimes electrical spots arent available and when the time comes to make do, the glue gun serves its purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good while it works, August 19, 2010
This glue gun was the perfect thing for putting up artwork on school walls, and hanging up other visuals in areas where it wasn't convenient to have to plug-in variety. This glue gun definitely did not compare in function to a plug-in version. Like the other reviewer mentioned, the glue comes out slowly and in not a huge amount. It was fine for what I needed it for. Unfortunately I turned it on today to heat up and got distracted. An hour later I realized that it was still on, but was no longer working. A change in batteries did not revive it. If you're easily distracted, this might not be the glue gun for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely Worth It., November 19, 2010
This glue gun barely gets hot enough to spit out the glue. I was really disappointed. BY the time I place the glue on my item and attach it to whatever I am attaching it to, it's already 90% set and I get terrible attachment. I have to actually use the tiny metal tip at the end to remelt the glue so it will stick. This is only good for emergency use at a craft fair when no electricity is available. I thought I'd be able to use it regularly, but the frustration in using it just makes it not really worth it.

Rate and Discover Movies