Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 23, 2011
Don't expect your cuts to look like the picture. Instead of the old postage stamp look seen, you're going to get a wavy line similar to the simulated perforations on the newer style peel and stick stamps. A nice look, but not as advertised.
on April 2, 2012
The product was as described but as an other reviewer indicated the edges look more like modern postage edges than the older perforated postage stamp edges you had to lick to stick to an envelope. But the scissors are working fine and I am on my way to making great faux postage stamps to decopage.
on March 10, 2008
I like to make faux postage stamps to use as advertising for our chess school. These scissors can be used to make a perfect stamp-like edge to your own artwork. I had been using pre-perforated gummed paper to make my faux stamps, but these scissors make that unnecessary. Overall, it's a great product.
on November 17, 2011
Item is excellent. I wish the edges were shorter and nearer to a stamp perforation.
That's not the fault of the item. I will be able to use it.
on September 28, 2012
The product, as the other reviews say, produce a curved line, but you can use it to create faux stamp if you cut the excess curve whith a normal scissors, the efect is almost perfect, it requires a little practice. The scissors are a good investment