5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal
This are the same blades that came with your trimmer and as such work great. The five pack is a much better deal than buying them one at a time and you will never be without a sharp blade when you need it.
Published on January 27, 2008 by Glen Barr

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed.
I have used Fiskars blades for years, and for some reason they do not stay sharp nearly as long as the older ones did. Plus add in the fact that the price has gone up astronomicly, I'm not sure this was as good a bargain as it should have been.
Published 13 months ago by Twinkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, January 27, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Expertise, April 22, 2011
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528) (Kitchen)
I don't think I have met a Fiskars product that isn't the greatest. These rotary blades are no exception. They come in a container that snaps closed, fits in a space designed into my cutting board, and are pre-lubricated. Fiskars knows cutting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528) (Kitchen)
These blades are hard to find in the stores. They work great with the Fiskars cutter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Cutter is my favorite tool, and these blades get used a lot, March 2, 2011
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528) (Kitchen)
Rotary cutter is one of my favorite sewing tools, and I use it a lot. I also use it to cut paper, and trim photographs. A fresh blade makes cutting so much easier! One pack of rotary blades and a sharpening tool Rotary Blade Sharpener- For 45mm Blades will probably be last you a long long time!

Once I notice that a rotary blade is leaving one or two threads uncut I put it in the sharpener, and give it a few twists. First on the coarse side, then on the fine side. This really works! It works especially well if you don't wait until the blade becomes really dull. It helped me save money and have one pack of rotary blades last a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., January 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy heck these are sharp!, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528) (Kitchen)
These arrived quickly. The five of them come in the little plastic case--oiled and stuck together. This is fine, except that these suckers are crazy sharp and there is almost no way to get just one of them separated from the group without slicing yourself open! There's five of them, like the adverts say. Fit perfectly. I'm giving this product 5 stars because, well, that's what I want them to be-SHARP. Just be careful when you need to replace your old one ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Live Up To Name, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528) (Kitchen)
Fiskars is a company known for many types of cutting devices in many arts and crafts. I have had the same pair of fiskars scissors that have kept their sharp blade and easily cut through yarn and fabric. When I needed a rotary cutter to get more accurate cuts in fabric, there was never a second thought to which brand I'd go for. Unfortunately, the rotary cutters just don't live up to the reputation.

I've gone through several blades quite quickly. The first few cuts are super sharp, and when I first used the rotary blade, I really had to be careful not to cut like a drunken sailor and cut more than I planned or myself! So naturally, I initially was impressed with the cutting ability. But then after just a few small projects, I noticed that the blade had one particularly dull spot that caused skipping. Now that I am on my third blade after maybe cutting several yards each, the same thing keeps happening. It's getting annoying.

It gets the job done, but with the number of blades I could go through I might spend my money on another brand.

UPDATE: About 1 month after I wrote the above review, I dropped this rotary cutter on my foot. The blade was unsheathed and I was barefoot. I was working with a blade that I would have categorized as "dull", however, the slip of my hand required a trip to the emergency room. I lacerated the top of my foot quite badly, requiring some stitches. Thinking that this was a run of the mill laceration (it made quite a nice straight edged cut for them to stitch back up), it wasn't immediately noticed that this "dull" blade I was working with severed nerves and a tendon to my big toe. Several months later, my big toe "drops" and is unable to move on it's own. I also have significant neurological symptoms along the side of my foot and toe from the damage. I tell all of this because I think my initial review could have led people to believe that these rotary blades dull like a butter knife. In fact, they may dull significantly in terms of cutting through fabric, but a dull blade can do some major damage to you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blades!, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528) (Kitchen)
Use these blades for cutting out several layers of material in one cut and cutting greeting cards. Was not able to get out to get these blades. It was so great to pick up the phone and have in a week. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product as described, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528) (Kitchen)
These blades are just as described, just like the stores and at a wonderful price if you do much quilt cutting they save lots of time. Thanks for the quick service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5-Pack, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528) (Kitchen)
I use these in my business and they work perfectly for what I need, thank you for providing these, the blades are very sharp and hold their sharpness a long time.

Fiskars 45mm Rotary Cutter Blades, 5 Pack (9528)
$26.50 $14.39